Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:27:46 AM EDT

Every time I hear that phrase I have the urge to punch the person who said it in the face.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#1]
easy peasy

easy peasyeasy peasy

easy peasyeasy peasy

easy peasyeasy peasy

easy peasyeasy peasy

easy peasy easy peasy

easy peasy easy peasy

easy peasy easy peasy

easy peasy easy peasy

easy peasy
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Japanesey?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Easy Peasey Lemon Squeezy
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Beat me to it

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I hate that commercial.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck it. I actually liked jar jar. He's like a space hippie.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

More like a space hippie douchebag. Plus you notice how he was nothing more than a Rastafarian? And they smoke ganja, and kids watch starwars movies. Therefore Jar jar binks is PROMOTING DRUG USE among 5 to 10 YEAR OLD CHILDREN!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I work with a guy from Bawston, who says that.  I had never heard it before in my life.  Now I'm hearing it on radio commercials in the D.C. metro area.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:16:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like a space hippie douchebag. Plus you notice how he was nothing more than a Rastafarian? And they smoke ganja, and kids watch starwars movies. Therefore Jar jar binks is PROMOTING DRUG USE among 5 to 10 YEAR OLD CHILDREN!!!

I think you may be over thinking it. just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Chef Jamie Oliver from The Food network says that every other sentence.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, I think you are giving the little retards to much credit... It's like saying watching Barney promotes cannibalism because dinosaurs eat each other.

Either way people should put whatever the hell they want in videos, it's up to the parents not the movie producers to make sure kids don't see stuff they shouldn't.

I hope your post was sarcastic though, generalizations and weak connections galore in your post.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I hate hearing "same difference."

And when people "chunk" something instead of "chucking" it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Every time I hear that phrase I have the urge to punch the person who said it in the face.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5302/232980jarjarbinkslarge.jpg

agreed
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

What the fuck does "same difference" even mean? And where did it come from? People seem to use it at horrible times though, as well as at times when there is a very large difference they are completely ignorant about.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Why would you want to punch Brooks in the face?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

What the fuck does "same difference" even mean? And where did it come from? People seem to use it at horrible times though, as well as at times when there is a very large difference they are completely ignorant about.

I know!  That's why I can't stand it!  It makes absolutely no sense.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like Hobbits and Gandalf.  Some of the others used pipeweed to but weren't as overt about it.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

OMG

Internet Suicide for Geeks
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like Hobbits and Gandalf.  Some of the others used pipeweed to but weren't as overt about it.

long bottom leaf FTMFW!!!  Farmer Maggot grew the dank shit yo!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Piece of cake

Like buttah

sno problemo..
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:37:49 AM EDT
[#22]
One of my former employees was old school Vietnamese - straight from the old country circa 1978 or so....

"Eezzchy Queezzchy" was one of her lines we trademarked.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was under the impression that it was supposed to be semi-comedic (an admission that you fucked up, basically). Are people using it in a serious way?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#24]
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "It's probably someone bitching about how they can't stand hearing it."

This place is getting WAAAAAAY too predictable.
Bet you weren't expecting waffles, though, were you?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:44:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Six of one, a half dozen of the other...."
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#26]
damn, I thought this was going to be about the Open Source Linux (Ubuntu) project for the Asus EEE notebeooks

http://www.geteasypeasy.com/
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "It's probably someone bitching about how they can't stand hearing it."

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~tiannak/waffles.jpg

no i wasnt.

thank you. those waffles looked delish.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You never go full retard.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~tiannak/waffles.jpg
And here's a pic of a bunny with a pancake on it's head...

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG
Internet Suicide for Geeks

I actually got k-lined from an EFNet server a few years ago, because I changed my in-addr.arpa A record (I had SOA on the netblock) to use jarjarbinks for the hostname.

Geeks take this shit pretty serious.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Okey-dokey.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okey-dokey.

Okey-bee-badokey
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

damn, I thought this was going to be about the Open Source Linux (Ubuntu) project for the Asus EEE notebeooks

http://www.geteasypeasy.com/
Me, too.  I fought with easypeasy trying to shoehorn it onto a 2GB Surf, had to find a torrent for eeeubuntu 1.0.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top