Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 10:01:52 PM EDT
I was just watching Penn and Teller: Bullshit. They had the episode about Prius, with Lesbians on it. The two lesbians were making out and one was a super butch, the other a regular girl lesbian. I just don't get why a girl would like a butch Lesbian, cases can be made for hot girlylesbians. However, why go for a female that doesn't look like a female? Anyone ever thought of this?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was just watching Penn and Teller: Bullshit. They had the episode about Prius, with Lesbians on it. The two lesbians were making out and one was a super butch, the other a regular girl lesbian. I just don't get why a girl would like a butch Lesbian, cases can be made for hot girlylesbians. However, why go for a female that doesn't look like a female? Anyone ever thought of this?

More often than I care to admit; super butches just ruin it for everyone.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
No.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
because they really want a man...

but their daddy fucked it up for us guys
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Other people's tastes I guess.  I don't really get it either.

Course, I'm with kinda a girlish looking girl, so I can't really say here.

ETA:

I'm actually a butchy lookin lesbian, but I don't think I really overdo it.  I wear guy's clothes because I hate women's clothes.  They don't fit right.  I have my hair cut short because it's easier for me to manage.  Ever get hair caught in goggles or your seatbelt?  It sucks.

Why my partner doesn't go for a guy?  Because she is with me of course
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are you male or female, because it seems like I read a thread with you talking about being a girl?
If so

I detect win with "Ask a Lesbian" boy that sure would get some clickage.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Are you male or female, because it seems like I read a thread with you talking about being a girl?
If so

I detect win with "Ask a Lesbian" boy that sure would get some clickage.dam dt
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If so

I detect win with "Ask a Lesbian" boy that sure would get some clickage. dam tp
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If so

That would be interesting.  I am female, and proud to be female.  I just hate the clothes.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#10]
My cousin is a lesbian. She is a very typical girly girl, was a cheerleader, prom queen, very into looking feminine. No one had ANY idea she was gay. One thanksgiving she brought over this girl with close cropped hair, pretty big muscles and a six pack and told everyone she was gay. Everyone was pretty much like... . Beats me why people are attracted to people, whatever floats your boat.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Never really thought about it.

Chromekilla, you really spazzed out with that last question there, didn't you?  Three-round burst.  

Quoted:

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Is it true that people go Lesbian beucase of prior abuse from their father/other male figure?

I always see butch lesbos driving F-250/350s and pulling horse trailers around here.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If so

That would be interesting.  I am female, and proud to be female.  I just hate the clothes.

So you are a girly girl, or you like girly girls?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Never really thought about it.

Chromekilla, you really spazzed out with that last question there, didn't you?  Three-round burst.  

Quoted:

Makes sense.

God damn, unregistered 3 round posts. Sumbitches are crazy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is it true that people go Lesbian beucase of prior abuse from their father/other male figure?

I always see butch lesbos driving F-250/350s and pulling horse trailers around here.

DINGDINGDING!!!!! We have a winner!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

From what I have heard you are correct, perhaps not abuse but lack of affection, or even not being involved/around which is one in the same I guess.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#17]
that's so the rest of us knows who wears the pants (strap on) in the family
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I would say neither.

I am a girl, but I don't really like girly girl things––except watching girly movies on occasion .  I'm more of a tomboy.

My gf is more girlish than me, but kind of a tomboy as well.  She'll wear makeup on occasion, and has no issues wearing women's clothes so long as they fit her right, but also likes the football and basketball jerseys.

I've dated women that were on both sides, and I just find that I prefer women who are a bit more in touch with their feminine side––but not so femmy that I can't relate to them.  This past weekend, we went on this mini vacation, and I wound up being surrounded at one point by teeny boppers talking about their fake tans and makeup and all this stuff and it was like being on another planet.  All I could say was, "so, I wonder if the Rays won".

It's not for lack of trying either.  I used to own dresses and skirts, but I always hated wearing them, and it was more of a case of "who's the dyke in the dress".

Oh and I was never abused by my parents, and my parents may be divorced but it was on the friendliest terms.  I got plenty of attention from my mom, dad, stepdad and siblings.  All of them are the most wonderful people.

I tried the straight thing, too.  I was in a relationship for three years with the most wonderful man.  It had nothing to do with him.  If I had one word to describe him, it would be "perfect".  I just felt more at home with women, that's all.  It's not easy, either.  All the mind reading, having to deal with PMS twice a month, and then you synchronize which is even worse, and not to mention that women are often psychotic outside of that time of the month.  After my last psycho, I gave serious thought to being celibate for the rest of my life.

Beer and posting at 2am.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:15:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Men can't figure out why women would like men. It makes sense that men can't figure out why women like butch women.

There are some very attractive butch women out there.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:21:53 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't understand why women dig men in the first place.  If I was a chick I would be a hardcore lesbian.

NOM NOM NOM
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#21]
why do chicks even talk to fat guys?

herein lies the answer to your question.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:34:23 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm a dyke trapped in a mans body.

And.........

Sometimes I get the menstral cramps reeeeaaal hard.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:43:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say neither.

I am a girl, but I don't really like girly girl things––except watching girly movies on occasion .  I'm more of a tomboy.

My gf is more girlish than me, but kind of a tomboy as well.  She'll wear makeup on occasion, and has no issues wearing women's clothes so long as they fit her right, but also likes the football and basketball jerseys.

I've dated women that were on both sides, and I just find that I prefer women who are a bit more in touch with their feminine side––but not so femmy that I can't relate to them.  This past weekend, we went on this mini vacation, and I wound up being surrounded at one point by teeny boppers talking about their fake tans and makeup and all this stuff and it was like being on another planet.  All I could say was, "so, I wonder if the Rays won".

It's not for lack of trying either.  I used to own dresses and skirts, but I always hated wearing them, and it was more of a case of "who's the dyke in the dress".

Oh and I was never abused by my parents, and my parents may be divorced but it was on the friendliest terms.  I got plenty of attention from my mom, dad, stepdad and siblings.  All of them are the most wonderful people.

I tried the straight thing, too.  I was in a relationship for three years with the most wonderful man.  It had nothing to do with him.  If I had one word to describe him, it would be "perfect".  I just felt more at home with women, that's all.  It's not easy, either.  All the mind reading, having to deal with PMS twice a month, and then you synchronize which is even worse, and not to mention that women are often psychotic outside of that time of the month.  After my last psycho, I gave serious thought to being celibate for the rest of my life.

Beer and posting at 2am.

Can you recommend any good websites with free lesbian videos?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:48:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

So damn true.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:55:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Jesus..........its 4 in the morning....i have to tag this!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Men are attracted to potential partners for certain reasons, a lot of them being visually based.

Women are attracted to potential partners for different reasons.

Look at erotic fiction. Male authors often spend a long time going on about "she was 5'6, shoulder length brown hair, high cheekbones and pouty lips. She wore a pale blue sundress with the top 4 buttons undone....". Female authors tell you about the situation: "Victoria knew that if she succumbed to the charms of the dashing space pirate, her career with the Imperial Navy would be over, but..."

It's not what a butch looks like that's the most interesting thing about her, just like a man's looks aren't the most interesting thing about him. Butches relate to women differently than men or femmes do. When one is paying attention to you, its like she's focusing on what she can do for you, rather than what you can do for her. Despite the strength and confidence and butchilinity, she's still got female hormones and can read you like a man can't or won't.

When you're looking at a butch and asking yourself "why is her girlfriend with her? She's not even pretty." stop and look at her the way a woman looks at a man.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:42:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Can you recommend any good websites with free lesbian videos?

hahaha.  Not off the top of my head, no and I'm at work presently, so I can't really be much help here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
When you're looking at a butch and asking yourself "why is her girlfriend with her? She's not even pretty." stop and look at her the way a woman looks at a man.

She has a big dick?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Because the important parts are still female?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Because the important parts are still female?

Yup, the important parts being the brain and the ability to relate to women.

It’s the mix of strength and vulnerability. The swagger too, it wouldn’t look right on a man, but on a butch, the fact that she is a woman makes that arrogant strut so appealing.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I have fucked a few lesbians and Bi girls. 2 of the lesbians were butchy type chicks, they were very good looking but they wore guys clothes and tried to act all tough.Once I got them naked and started fucking them they acted just like any other chick getting a dick in them. The other ones were girl type lesbians who just wanted their vagina stimulated, they did not care if it was a dick in them.

One of the butchy lesbians let me fuck her on a bet and the other one said I was kind of like a bitch so it was no different than fucking a girl. They both let me fuck them again, so I must have done something right.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have fucked a few lesbians and Bi girls. 2 of the lesbians were butchy type chicks, they were very good looking but they wore guys clothes and tried to act all tough.Once I got them naked and started fucking them they acted just like any other chick getting a dick in them. The other ones were girl type lesbians who just wanted their vagina stimulated, they did not care if it was a dick in them.

One of the butchy lesbians let me fuck her on a bet and the other one said I was kind of like a bitch so it was no different than fucking a girl. They both let me fuck them again, so I must have done something right.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Have seen some butch lesbians that did it for me.  Not really my main thing but every now and then I'll see one and think she's totally hot in her butchy way. I don't even know what makes certain butchy types appeal to me but it sometimes clicks. I've never actually been with one, but would definitely keep an open mind.   Girlfriend feels same way.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted: The swagger too, it wouldn’t look right on a man, but on a butch, the fact that she is a woman makes that arrogant strut so appealing.

So so true.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I got nuthin
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't understand why women dig men in the first place.  If I was a chick I would be a hardcore lesbian.

NOM NOM NOM

THIS!

and a slutty one to boot
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted: The swagger too, it wouldn’t look right on a man, but on a butch, the fact that she is a woman makes that arrogant strut so appealing.

So so true.

What I don't understand is, Big Easy's statement show's the open mindedness of women to lesbian activities or lifestyle. Whereas men, including myself, COULD never put ourselves into a gay guys shoes. I have NO idea how a gay man thinks.

Where's stoner student, he needs to enlighten us.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:COULD never put ourselves into a gay guys shoes.

Of course. Not fashionable enough. Wouldn't be able to coordinate properly.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#39]
By best friend is a lesbian. She doesn't get the manly woman thing either. He girlfriend is a cute blond
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Another thing about hot butches. Being butch opens you up to ridicule and potentially violence. You have to have balls to open yourself up to that. It would be so much easier for them to grow out their hair a little and not roll up their shirt sleeves, but they pick the harder path.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top