User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 5:28:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
He doesn't have a chance in heck.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Forget Governor, America needs a guy like this for President.

BTW, from what I know of California they are a liberal shithole. What other state has Homosexual Studies courses in their state colleges. This guy has no chance in hell.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup! I'm quite sure the colonists said the same thing when faced with the might of the British empire.[size=3]NOT![/size=3]
If more people would stand up and not quit, we could have a better win/loss record. I volunteered for his campaign because I believe in his platform.
Win or loose, I will know I voted for the right man. When people get sick and tired of voting for "The lesser of two evils" we may have people in office who truly represent us. Until then everyone is stuck with the Charley Schumers, Ted Kenedeys, and Dianne Fiensteins.
This is in no way meant to be a slam to others here who are rightly frustrated and disgusted with our choices of elected officials. It IS meant to encourage EVERYONE to get off thier asses BEFORE election day. If you can't volunteer your time, at least take the time to educate your friends, family , co-workers etc.
Nick Jesson was second of the four candidates at the California Republican Assembly's voting convention. He received TWICE as many votes as Bill Jones. I wouldn't say he has a chance in hell as long as voters get a chance to hear and read his platform.
***********Rant mode off***************

Edited because I rnt a spel chekr. LOL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top