Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 8:56:17 PM EDT
I just saw a post about the exchange of "Unintended Consiquences".  Perhaps we should have an exchange forum.  I've a copy of "Black Hawk Down", several Tom Clancy books, and God knows what else that I'd be willing to exchange. I never get rid of a technical book, but novels I rarely read more than once.
For the most part, I love the books I have bought.  I go to the bookstore and read enough to know I want a book before I buy it.  However, I often only want to read a book once.  After that it just sits around.  If some else wants a book I've got, I give it to them.  
If people are interested, let's get his going.  All the books I am willing to trade, I will for the price of shipping.  I got my use of it, somebody else should too.
Also, if somebody needs a book, get ahold of me.  Me g-friend works in a bookstore.  Her boss has a knack for finding lost and forgoten books.  I think he spends 48 hours a day on Ebay.

/rl

BTW:  Some of my books are not in "NEW" condition, but all are readable.  I have a habit of just tossing books wherever, witch scars them up.  On the other hand, getting a book at the book shipping rate, I doubt I'd bitch:)
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this could be a good FORUM LINE. And lots of fun.
I am looking for a book called "They called it Paschendaele" by Lynn Mac Donald. Any help would be appriciated. The book was recomended to me by a member. When I asked the father of an English friend , he fought in the battle, I was told the book was very real and the truth...pat
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Climber, do you climb rock or alpine??
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Gah!  I don't see it under a number of search engines, but I will forward it to Charlie (owner of the store).  He's good, but it looks like a very limited and out of print book.  I'd say... 2-3 months.  I may very well be wrong, tho.  He deals in metaphysical/Wiccan sort of things, but sees a lot of books.  If I hear anything, I will email you.  Otherwise, remind me in a month or so.  email to [email protected], and I will respond.

/rl
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The story of the third battle of ypres. published last in 1983 by michael joseph. written by lyn MacDonald.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#7]
id like to read some of those "Dirty Tricks" or "get even" books. I would buy one but I anticipate them to be corny but would still like to check one out. If anyone has any they want to trade let me know.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Anybdoy have an extra copy of The Road to Kalamata, by Major Mike Hoare?
Top Top