Posted: 1/17/2002 12:54:48 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/610370/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Bass turds.

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
From the link:
Maryland State Police ... Cease Fire Unit.
View Quote

They have a special until just for disarming the public?  I wonder how long before this type of crap spreads to South Carolina.z
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
And we keep being told "Only paranoids fear gun confiscation.  It's just a harmless gun control law."[pissed]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
You don't know how many times I've argued till I was blue in the face,that this kind of shit really happens.

Sheeple always laugh and call me paranoid.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#5]
When they come to your house to steal your property, treat them like the common thieves they are. Defend your property.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you'all think this will spread like cancer to those states not now infected?.....I do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Do you'all think this will spread like cancer to those states not now infected?.....I do.
View Quote

Not if you treat it like cancer and excise it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#8]
People who are willing(and I do mean willing, or eager) to enforce laws like these(be it cops, lawyers, or judges) are nothing more than rotten bastards, plain and simple.   May every one of them rot in hell.

I have a deep respect for officers but something like this is outrageous to me, in an ideal situation officers should be the first to fight or question such laws as opposed to being even remotely willing to enforce them.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I have repeatedly professed my contempt for Maryland and its police here. This doesn't even begin to tell the story.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 3:47:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't worry, the nra will step in and save you......
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 4:36:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Any minute now, we'll get a post from one of our LEOs:

[b]HE himself [/b] would never do something like that!  

We don't know all of the facts yet, We're trying to lynch the LEOs on one newspaper article.

There's probably a very good reason for trampling all over this citizen's rights.

The rank & file are pro-gun.

It's a dirty job, you civilians don't appreciate the scum we have to deal with on a daily basis.

We're all afraid to say something because we'll lose our jobs, and I have a wife & kids.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#12]
What would be refreshing would be to see the Maryland State Police actually do something in the public interest, like form a special Roto Rooter Unit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:11:04 AM EDT
[#13]
The rank & file are pro-gun.
View Quote

If that's true, then why do we never hear from them in public?  (aside: I do appreciate the few LEO's here that post, but that's not the same.)  Instead, you always see police organizations standing behind HCI and VPC.  You see police organizations supporting the "assault" weapon and high-capacity magazine bans.  The state rep I talked to about my trouble getting a CCW said he is lobbied more by police organizations wanting to do away with concealed carry than by proponents of concealed carry.  The anti-gunners have won this battle here in SC, because the law enforcement organization that issues the permits has stopped issuing renewals and new permits are hard to come by, even though we're a shall-issue state.z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top