Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2002 4:11:21 PM EDT
Ok I just signed up.  How long before I get a picture under my name?  [bounce]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 4:21:51 PM EDT
[#1]
If you just signed up then you will first have to wait until your payment is cleared. Don't know how you payed. PayPal? Check? Then Goatboy has to find the time to set your account up. Give it a week or two. Be patient. You'll be a Team Member in no time.
In the mean time, look for or design a signature pic for yourself so you can upload it once your membership is ready, else you will have the plain pic with the AR15 and MEMBER on it.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thus spoke the Goatboy (whose mystery is only exceeded by his power):

All TEAM members (as of 7pm EST Friday) will be eligible for this, even if your account has not been upgraded, I will try to get to them tonight or tomorrow!!!
View Quote

Hope that answers your question Shadowblade.  

Viper Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top