Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2002 10:07:31 AM EDT
He wanted MORE ground troops and LESS airpower in Afganistan. It doesn't take a military genius to figure out the problem with this one... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#1]

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb  bastard die for his country."

~ Gen. George S. Patton. [frag]

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 10:41:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya, but I hope as many liberals as possible vote for him!  NADER IN 2004!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO  NADER!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ya, but I hope as many liberals as possible vote for him!  NADER IN 2004!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO  NADER!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Yeah, especially since he'll be running against Hilary. Can't wait to see her go down in flames. Let's just hope Nader throws his hat in to the ring in 2004. If he hadn't in 2000, we'd have president Gore instead of Bush.

P.S.-Why didn't Hilary make the poll? She fits in nicely, doesn't she?
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nader is a moron, but a useful one... a tool to skim the environazis votes from the dems.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He wanted MORE ground troops and LESS airpower in Afganistan. It doesn't take a military genius to figure out the problem with this one... [rolleyes]
View Quote

He truly proved himself to be an idiot on the O'Reilly factor last night.  He also said we should have negotiated with Omar longer - what 2-3 years?
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]
You needed a poll tou decide who is the bigger dumb ass?  Where is the all of the above?
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#7]
He was on O'reilly last night.

and BTW-Carrot top is a much bigger dumbass.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]
You actually have to ask this question? Seems rhetorical to me. I thought everyone HERE knew for sure that all three in the poll were confirmed dumbasses.[}:D]
Finnbear out
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Put an orange wig on Nader and....  Oh my, a conspiracy!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

especially since he'll be running against Hilary. Can't wait to see her go down in flames.
View Quote

Fox News said a little while back that they think Tom Daschle is gonna bid for 2004.. God help us but with his current popularity in America, we hav nothing to worry about.

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Christ!!

All three are dumbasses!!

Nader started when he wrote "Unsafe at any speed", because he was a stupid engineer that didn't understand the improvments of the Covair. He has just been proving himself since.

LIEberman... Well he just is.

Carrot Top, just another weird entertainer. His opinions don't mean squat!

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#12]
OMG,...I saw Nader on O'Reily last night, It was truly enlightening as to his lack of intelligence. He seemed to think we should have only sent in small Special Forces units to accomplish our goals in Afganistan, without any bombing,(because then we wouldnt have caused any civillian casualties).
Dont get me wrong, I believe our Spec Ops are [b]GRADE A BADASSES[/b]....But not designed to perform an operation of that size on their own.
I guess nader would rather see american soldiers in body bags than deal with the collateral dammage.
STILL,..I voted for LIEberman, because he is the one in the more "official" position of authority....I caught the tail end of a story about LIEberman, and some other idiots saying the movie BLACKHAWK DOWN has RACIST OVERTONES.....because the bad guys are all black or something like that.  Anyone hear the whole story behind that?
I wonder if he realizes the movie is [b]BASED ON A TRUE FRICKIN STORY[/b] which just happened to take place in a country where the population [b]IS BLACK[/b]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I caught the tail end of a story about LIEberman, and some other idiots saying the movie BLACKHAWK DOWN has RACIST OVERTONES.....because the bad guys are all black or something like that.  Anyone hear the whole story behind that?
I wonder if he realizes the movie is [b]BASED ON A TRUE FRICKIN STORY[/b] which just happened to take place in a country where the population [b]IS BLACK[/b]
View Quote

Now that is F'ing AMAZING!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top