Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2002 7:11:15 PM EDT
Not as bad as i thought it would be. mission planning is alot easier then Rogue spear. i like equiping better in Rogue spear. but alot of the Mods help Ghost Recon in the "kits" department. you can now design your own.

i'll need to buy a better graphics card before i give Operation Flashpoint a try again. i can get the frames per second up in Ghost Recon, but OF is maxed out at 20fps...ouch!!

If you own this game there is a new mod coming. i dont know when, but its in the works. theres alot of good mods out their now. [url]www.theplatoon.com[/url]

'tis gettin' betta'

Ghost lib
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, I have played a lot of Ghost recon but I have not played with any Mods.  I'll check it out.

Talon_G32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top