Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2002 12:45:32 AM EDT
Okay...I just finished watching Blair Witch 2....I will say that it was better than the first one (sorta' had a classic scare movie look)  BUT...I thought they both sucked...I only watched #2 because it was on one of the movie channels and I was bored.

I really!! thought #1 SUCKED!

what does everyone else think?

medcop
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 1:31:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Blair witch 1 sucked so bad I burned the f*cking tape. I'd rather eat a bucket of deep-fried turds than have to sit through the 2nd one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:05:15 AM EDT
[#2]
The previews sucked so bad I haven't bothered to see either one......Haven't heard anything good from people that have seen 'em.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought Blair I was OK, having never seen a movie shot from that perspective before.  At least it was different.  Everyone dumped on II so heavily I didn't bother seeing that one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I've only seen the first one, so I can't speak to number two. As to 1, I wanted to like it. I really did. It seemed like a cool idea, with the camera perspective and all.

But it just did't live up to my expectations. I thought it was pretty bad.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:11:25 AM EDT
[#5]
blair 1 sucked so freakin bad I walked out at about 3/4... [puke]

Didnt waste my time with #2
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw Blair 1.....I just had to see it because of all the hype.  Unfortunately, I thought it sucked.  Therefore, I did not bother to see Blair 2.  Doubt if I ever will.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#7]
They both sucked, but the tata's were better in BW 2.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:50:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Both sucked.  I liked 2 better though, less vertigo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top