Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 8:42:44 PM EDT
Ok so I got back from the FDCGH fest in Las Vegas called the Consumer Electronics Show. First of all, Vegas is not fun at all if you are sick. Some bastard at Taco Hell must have sneezed in soft tacos I ate the day before and infected me with his cold. I am going to flood their toilet since it cost me $7.23 for a box of day/night Comtrex.

I guess the Sands hotel is gone now, so we had to stay at The Frontier.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Ffrontier%2Ejpg[/img]

It was $99 a night for an Atrium suite.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Ffrontier2%2Ejpg[/img]

Look at how much water costs there.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fwater%2Ejpg[/img]

Here is something scary that was being shown at the hotel. I don't even want to know what it is about.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Ffrontier3%2Ejpg[/img]

I felt better when I saw this water fountain in the hotel LOADED with change.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Ffountain%2Ejpg[/img]

2 hours later I had enough money to pay for the room and buy a place at the trough at Rio.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fcoins%2Ejpg[/img]

Here is one of the CES mall ninja stations that were placed at every entrance.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fces5%2Ejpg[/img]

I went to look for womenz and this is the only one I could find. The pic is blurry because some FDCGH rudely pushed he way past me to try out some lame pickup line on her.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fces3%2Ejpg[/img]

This the kind of stuffs I saw at CES instead.

Weirdos
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fces4%2Ejpg[/img]

Chicom brainwashing demonstrations
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fces2%2Ejpg[/img]

I got bored of this crap and went to the Adult Video expo but got majorly pissed off when I read the sign saying "NO VIDEO OR STILL CAMERAS ALLOWED, UNLESS USED BY AUTHORIZED PRESS PERSONELL OR BY CONSENT OF THE ADULT EXPO". I didn't even find out how much it cost to get in I was so mad.

Anyway that is all that went on at CES and I will never be going back again.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fces1%2Ejpg[/img]

Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:47:30 PM EDT
[#2]
... Sorry to hear about sickness, I musta ate at the same Taco Bell on the same day.

... See any womenz at Crazy Horse?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
The only one I saw was Christy Lake with her new red hair at the Venetian as she was walking to the Sands Convention Center.

The only places I ate at was the feeding trough at the Rio, breakfast at Dennys and last night some $8 hamburger at the Phills Grill at The Frontier.

Someone adopt me so I can go to SHOT SHOW!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I already did.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Where the F is my girl InariVachs?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 11:40:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Damnit!
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:20:22 AM EDT
[#8]
YOU are the origional"FDCGH" you beotch.But your the boards beotch.That pic 4th from the bottom, was the pic included in the price of the "fun"?[;)] 3.50 for water and your broke?[whacko]ever heard of the faucet?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I didn't buy that stinkin water! They put those things on the sink counter hoping you don't read the small print that if you drink it, the maid will bill the room for it!

The posters were free but there were so many geeks in line to get one, the closest I got was 20 feet away and had to use the zoom lens to get the pic.

Doesn't anyone like that last pic?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Are we to assume the gentleman in the photo is YOU?  If so, who is the lovely lady?

[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/ups/bounty_hunter_monkey/ani_0_o.gif[/IMG]

Edited to add:

If so, for once someone looks EXACTLY like I imagined they do.

[IMG]http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I guess the Sands hotel is gone now, so we had to stay at The Frontier.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Ffrontier%2Ejpg[/img]

View Quote

So stay at the Paris or at the Luxor.  The comps are great at both places and the hotels are a lot more modern.

Plus, the water is free.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So stay at the Paris or at the Luxor.  The comps are great at both places and the hotels are a lot more modern.

Plus, the water is free.
View Quote

How much are the suites that those hotels?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't think that is Imbroglio. Isn't he supposed to be 300lbs?

Imbroglio, please tell us which picture you are in!
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#14]
He's the chick in the last photo...

[:P]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#15]
That could not be him.

The guy in the pic is with a woman. [:)]

Dscott,  lol [:)]
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#16]
That cannot be imbroglio.  The picture doesn't match with his personality.  Is it someone famous?

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:07:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Are we to assume the gentleman in the photo is YOU?  If so, who is the lovely lady?

[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/ups/bounty_hunter_monkey/ani_0_o.gif[/IMG]

Edited to add:

If so, for once someone looks EXACTLY like I imagined they do.

[IMG]http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

No way can that be Imbrog|io!  I don't think he would have a beard which some might mistake for an overgrown goatie.

Who's the chick?

Paul Allen wannabe?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#18]
imbro, you missed a chance to visit the las vegas gun club its a fun place to rent a full auto thompson or any other cool sub guns.

BUT all the [b]"action"[/b] is outside vegas.

Front site's free sub gun classes are out there,

Then as we all know prostitution isn't legal in vegas city limits but out side [b]WOO HOO[/b] didnt you see any of the billboard signs [red]just outside[/red] the city limits? their all over the place.

the least you could have done was pic up a copy of the local vegas version of wheels and keels at a local gas station and send us some pics of the ladies peddeling their "goods".

Link Posted: 1/12/2002 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

the least you could have done was pic up a copy of the local vegas version of wheels and keels at a local gas station and send us some pics of the ladies peddeling their "goods".

View Quote

I ran through a couple of gauntlets of those mexican guys saying "squirt squirt" while handing out those stripper to your room advertising magazines. I think if I wanted one of those womenz, I would have had to get another $300 in coins from the Venitian water fountain.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Are you guys going to have one of those meeting rooms in your exhibit booth? I always wanted to sit in one of those and pretend I was making high powered bidness deals.

I wanna go so damn bad that my nose is bleeding. I just dunno if I can get enough money together in such a short amount of time.

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Ever since the end of the holiday season, it's been slim pickins at the water fountains. I can barely even buy lunch at Taco Hell from what I have been appropriating.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:05:48 AM EDT
[#24]
[quote
It was $99 a night for an Atrium suite.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Ffrontier2%2Ejpg[/img]
[/quote]

Geez, 99 bucks a night and they don't even make the beds??   [sex][shock]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok thanks Sinstral.  Chances of me going to SHOT show are about 5% at this time. It is looking like I will have to wait until 2004 to attend the next Vegas show.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#27]
I ran through a couple of gauntlets of those mexican guys saying "squirt squirt" while handing out those stripper to your room advertising magazines. I think if I wanted one of those womenz, I would have had to get another $300 in coins from the Venitian water fountain.
View Quote

at least $300, and that would be for an ugly one.
but ya know, when in rome do as the romans do [sex]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top