Now, check out this audio clip.

[url]www.house.gov/waxman/ra/guns.ra[/url]

That's about as lame as it gets.

[url]www.house.gov/waxman/Guns/50/Audio/audio.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Waxman must be on the payroll of the the gun industry.
He just sold me on a .50 caliber.
I mean, I had been wanting one before, but now that is all I can think about.
That video was awesome.

Thanks Waxman!
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Was that actually Weaselman on the phone?  I've never heard his voice so I have no idea.  

I like the whole "armored limousine" spiel.  That's pretty creative.  It would really worry those limousine liberals that people who have the money to shell out $7000 for a rifle and $4 a round for ammo, pass all the background checks for purchasing the rifle, and can transport a 29 pound 57" rifle to a rooftop might be able to kill them.  I wonder how many ammo dealers this guy had to call to get these reactions?  I bet ya that a dozen or so guys probably hung up on the dipshit as soon as he mentioned the "armored limousines."
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Waxman really needs to get laid more. Then, maybe he would quit worrying about inanimate objects.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top