Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 4:26:55 PM EDT
Someone posted this in the dakotas hometown forum and I think it needs to be discussed ...

Quoted:
No joke one of you guys up there needs to get some waders on and get a case of heinekin in the lootie pose. THat picture would go around the internet  6 times over and probably make the news.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucking Fargo.  Why would anyone want to live in that floodzone shithole?  The government should bulldoze that place and let nature have it back.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Fucking Fargo.  Why would anyone want to live in that floodzone shithole?  The government should bulldoze that place and let nature have it back.

This.

Plus, "Obama hates white people."

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

I was just joking.  Making fun of all the N.O. haters.  Looks like you were too.

The Lootie idea is a great one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

WTF! Man?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

its so funny to me how things have come full circle

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

I wonder how much it would cost fargo and grand forks to build a dike system that would guarantee safety.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's precisely why Obama had the Army Corp. of Engineers purposely flood the area, so they can
Nationalize North Dakota. Democrats Gotta take advantage of tragedies, and if not tragedy create one.
t's just another part of his Nationalization plan. First North Dakota, then
Arkansas, then who? It's starting. We will soon be one Nation under Obama, The Federalized Union of
America, no states!

Well, that's what the Media would have said if G.W. was still President.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

I wonder how much it would cost fargo and grand forks to build a dike system that would guarantee safety.

Talk to the Pink Pistols for that.

For a short sentence I bet I dropped a bunch of jaws, couldn't figure out how to offend anybody on a religious basis with only a few more words.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top