Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/28/2009 11:57:02 AM EDT
Watch the driver and Kennedy's head, and listen to the sound of the gun shot at the :20 to :21 second frames and tell me what you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZ4YOmPz2A
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think the Zapruder film had sound.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
It said hypothetical soundtrack
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, did you see the end of the clip where it says "hypothetical soundtrack added"?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It said hypothetical soundtrack

With hypothetical gun shots
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ah, did you see the end of the clip where it says "hypothetical soundtrack added"?

Whew.  I can't imagine there was a piano player right next to Zapruder that day.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It didn't.

Facts have no place in a Kennedy conspiracy thread.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#8]
6.5 Kennedy is a hell of a brain buster
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't.

What conspiracy? Did you watch the video at those two points in time?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn, that second shot always makes me cringe.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't.

Just spit it out man... what are we supposed to be looking for?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't.

I just want to know what you see. Play the video from :19 to :21 and watch the driver, and keep Kennedy's head in you peripheral vision, then do it the reverse of that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Looked like shots coming from two directions
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:15:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't.

I just want to know what you see. Play the video from :19 to :21 and watch the driver, and keep Kennedy's head in you peripheral vision, then do it the reverse of that.

I hear if you watch it in reverse you will become an Obama supporter...SO BE CAREFUL!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:17:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Paul is Dead?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Only Cyril Wrecht knows for sure
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Magic trajectory bullets.  Remember?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
6.5 Kennedy is a hell of a brain buster

5.56 from Halfback.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Paul is Dead?

That is funny so many differnt ways.  Brillant

And who would have thought that Ringo would be the last surviving Beatle.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't.

I hear if you watch it in reverse you will become an Obama supporter...SO BE CAREFUL!

don't want that to happen. might as well send me into the zombie forum.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't.

The driver turns to look at Kennedy you mean? Probably because before the fatal headshot Kennedy was struck in the chest.

I imagine he said something like "Fuck I've been shot" Driver turns to look, BOOM, the coup de grace.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I was 8 years old in 1963 and have watched this film repeatedly;that second head shot came from the front, period.No fucking doubt.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Agreed.

Why else would his skull cap end up on the trunk?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#24]

According to the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations
as President Kennedy waved to the crowds on his right, a shot entered
his upper back, penetrated his neck, and exited his throat. He raised
his clenched fists up to his neck and leaned forward and to his left,
as Mrs. Kennedy put her arms around him in concern. Governor Connally also reacted, as the same bullet penetrated his back, chest, right wrist, and left thigh. He said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."

The final shot took place when the Presidential limousine was passing in front of the John Neely Bryan north pergola
concrete structure. As the shot was heard, a fist-size hole exploded
out from the right side of President Kennedy's head, covering the
interior of the car and a nearby motorcycle officer with blood and
brain tissue.

"My God, they are going to kill us all."  This part still haunts me.  They are going to kill us all.   Why did Connally use the plural - they, and "kill us all."  Who are they and was JFK the only one that was supposed to be shot?  

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Some idiot believes there was 6 to 8 shots at Kennedy.
Where do those idiots come from?

out of

21 Drill Sergeant!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I hate to do it, but I gotta
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Agreed.

P&T Second Gunman BULLS#!T

If someone knows how to embed youtube, would you please tell me how or embed it yourself so we can dispel crap like above for those to lazy to click the link...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#30]
the driver shot him
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was 8 years old in 1963 and have watched this film repeatedly;that second head shot came from the front, period.No fucking doubt.

May I suggest that you, and everyone else interested in this topic read ONE book?

It's called "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner. Try to get the later paperback version in which he addresses some of the points raised by critics of the hardcover version. Either one will do, though.

If everyone will do that ONE thing, we will all be well-inforned on the subject, and we can discuss things intelligently. Till then, that's not the case.

Even better would be to read Vincent Bugliosi's Reclaiming History: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy.

However, that may be a bit much for most folks. It's 1648 pages long not counting the disk of pdf files that comes with it that contain over a thousand pages of endnotes and source notes.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I found it interesting because it is known that there were other videos taken at the time, and this is the only one that was ever released, and I doubt that anyone back then would have thought it possible to stabilize it. I have never been into the conspiracy theorys on JFK, but, this video is interesting.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Ever play the JFK assassination PC game?  That's messed up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Here is a video of a guy getting shot in the head, and it looks nothing like the magic guys explanation with fruit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zTY81J6mT0&feature=related
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
the driver shot him

I saw a heavily altered video attempting to make that case.  Amazing no one noticed it until a few years ago.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#37]
And another one that makes the magic guys look foolish. With the proliferation of video, you would think they could have used some actual video to back up their hypothesis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8jqAUrXoM&feature=related

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
the driver shot him

I saw a heavily altered video attempting to make that case.  Amazing no one noticed it until a few years ago.  

And you know for a fact that it was altered, and if so, how?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

May I suggest that you, and everyone else interested in this topic read ONE book?

It's called "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner.  Try to get the later paperback version in which he addresses some of the points raised by critics of the hardcover version.  Either one will do, though.

If everyone will do that ONE thing, we will all be well-inforned on the subject, and we can discuss things intelligently.  Till then, that's not the case.

+1,000,000

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the driver shot him

I wish I had a copy of it.  It was the Zapruder film, but modified to where the driver suddenly turns around and shoots Kennedy.  It is from the same angle we all have seen a million times.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the driver shot him

I wish I had a copy of it.  It was the Zapruder film, but modified to where the driver suddenly turns around and shoots Kennedy.  It is from the same angle we all have seen a million times.

I have never seen this film stabilized before.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the driver shot him

It wasn't this version(stabilized).  It was the standard version and who ever modified it made the motion of the driver completely different from what you normally see in the film.  It was too obvious.

Here it is.  Kind of hard to believe that no one noticed this in the first few billion times it was watched.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzLx013uGY
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Probably the most intensively studied piece of celluloid in history.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the driver shot him

It wasn't this version(stabilized).  It was the standard version and who ever modified it made the motion of the driver completely different from what you normally see in the film.  It was too obvious.

Here it is.  Kind of hard to believe that no one noticed this in the first few billion times it was watched.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzLx013uGY

Like I stated earlier, I have not followed the conspiracy theory's, and this is the first I have seen of this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#45]
It made the rounds a few years ago and was taken as "new" find by a lot of people.  I just don't see how it could have been missed during all the different investigations(government and independent) that have been done.  Besides, handgun rounds just don't do the damage rifle rounds do.  Whoever modified the video obviously did not know that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#46]
"Back and to the left."
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It made the rounds a few years ago and was taken as "new" find by a lot of people.  I just don't see how it could have been missed during all the different investigations(government and independent) that have been done.  Besides, handgun rounds just don't do the damage rifle rounds do.  Whoever modified the video obviously did not know that.

Look at this version of the Z film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHYSwK9Xac&feature=related

It's clear that what is being called a gun is actually the sunlight reflecting off the head/hair of Roy Kellerman

Also here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BPyhsW_CNI&feature=related
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I was too, and I agree.  The skull chunk fell back on the trunk.

HH

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#49]
That Youtube video soundtrack  is TOTAL FAKE. As bad as Oliver Stone shit. Oswald did it ALONE in the TSBD with the 6.5 Carc. Thats it. END OF STORY. GET OVER IT.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agreed.

P&T Second Gunman BULLS#!T

If someone knows how to embed youtube, would you please tell me how or embed it yourself so we can dispel crap like above for those to lazy to click the link...

At 2:28/2:53, does the spray go the direction of the bullet or opposite?

Was the melon setting on the stand so that it could roll off at any direction? Support it on a suitable coil spring that simulates human vertebrae and repeat the test. Until then, the melon just rolled off the stand after being hit. When I was growing up on the farm, we'd put cans on the fence posts and shot them with .22's. Sometimes the cans fell forward towards us if hit low enough to flip it forward. I put no weight in the fact that the melon rolled off the back of the stand.

I had an 1891 Carcano when I was a teenager and used it to dispatch feral/stray dogs on the farm. The spray always was away from the direction that I fired from. Yes, there was blood on the entrance wound. But the spray was always away from me. And when I was close enough for a head shot(eg sneaked through the barn and caught them close), the head always jerked away from me. My practical hands on experience is that the spray of blood is the same spray as at 2:28. It is on the opposite side of the target.

Take the pix at 2:28 of the Penn & Teller demo and match it up with second 20 of the Zapruder film. The Penn & Teller film has the spray going to the right with the direction of the bullet. The spray at 20 in the Zapruder is going to the left. So the bullet has to be going from right to left in the Zapruder film to match the demonstrated effect from the Penn & Teller demo. Just like what I saw during six years on the farm. Spray on the back side. Impact in the front.

OK, what will it convince me of a rear shot? Confirmed stories by snipers from the sandbox that saw rear head jerks when they shot a tango in the back of the head. Provide me that and I'll go with it. Until then, I go with what I saw when I pulled the trigger.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top