Quoted:
Quoted:
Paul is Dead?

That is funny so many differnt ways.  Brillant

This X 1,000.

I am in awe of your comedic genius.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Once upon a time a man by the name of Luis Walter Alvarez saw some still frames from the Zapruder film published in Life Magazine. He was intrigued by the motion of the President's head from the fatal shot. Being that Alvarez was both an optics and photoanalysis expert, he decided to apply the scientific method and discovered that the motion of Kennedy's head is entirely consistent with the shot having come from the rear.

Who, you might ask, is Luis Walter Alvarez and why should we take his word about this? Alvarez won the 1968 Nobel Prize in physics. He won the 1961 Albert Einstein Award in physics. He holds over 40 patents. He invented Ground Control Radar, for which he won the Collier Trophy from the National Aeronautics Association. Some of his findings were crucial for the development of the hydrogen bomb. In other words, he was a REALLY smart guy in the field of physics. So excuse me if I will take his finding over those of anonymous internet scribblers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#3]
JFK was the last decent Democrat President...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
JFK was the last decent Democrat President...

Today he would be a decent Republican president.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:33:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Looked like shots coming from two directions

It's obvious they did.

Only the Warren Commission couldn't see what everyone who has ever shot a gun can easily see.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top