Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 8:17:58 AM EDT
Reverse discrimination....hiring specifically Muslims and excluding others?  

This guy is a commie-loser from hell.

HH
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Obama gets list of top Muslim Americans

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_12006596

Denver Post Wire Report

Posted: 03/27/2009 12:30:00 AM MDT
Updated: 03/27/2009 12:58:19 AM MDT

CHICAGO — In a bid to get more Muslim Americans working in the Obama administration, a book with resumes of 45 of the nation's most qualified — Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 executives and public servants, all carefully vetted — has been submitted to the White House.

The effort, driven by community leaders and others, including U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., was bumped up two weeks because White House officials heard about the venture, said J. Saleh Williams, program coordinator for the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, who sifted through more than 300 names.

"It was mostly under the radar," Williams said. "We thought it would put (the president) in a precarious position. We didn't know how closely he wanted to appear to be working with the Muslim American community."
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Since when did "discrimination" become defined as "white people hating on <insert race>" ??

Discrimination is discrimination –– there isn't any such thing as "reverse discrimination".  The article you quoted IS discrimination...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:28:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#3]
There gona be a racial war
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This guy is a commie-loser from hell.

HH
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_12006596

Denver Post Wire Report

Posted: 03/27/2009 12:30:00 AM MDT
Updated: 03/27/2009 12:58:19 AM MDT

CHICAGO — In a bid to get more Muslim Americans working in the Obama administration, a book with resumes of 45 of the nation's most qualified — Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 executives and public servants, all carefully vetted — has been submitted to the White House.

The effort, driven by community leaders and others, including U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., was bumped up two weeks because White House officials heard about the venture, said J. Saleh Williams, program coordinator for the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, who sifted through more than 300 names.

"It was mostly under the radar," Williams said. "We thought it would put (the president) in a precarious position. We didn't know how closely he wanted to appear to be working with the Muslim American community."

All it takes is one of those guys on the inside to go rouge to hurt us bad ,this is not good.and they should never be put in a sensitive position. them more they get involved in the running of our country the more they will try to undermine it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There gona be a racial war

[Charlie] It's the Beatles man... Helter Skelter man...  [/Charlie]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I am suprised

not
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Is he on it?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:38:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Color me fucking shocked.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

and me

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Did the muslim kenyan buy a dog yet?  Can't believe he promised his girls a dog 6 months ago and still hasn't got one.  Only a POS would lie to his kids as if they were the american that voted for him.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did the muslim kenyan buy a dog yet?  Can't believe he promised his girls a dog 6 months ago and still hasn't got one.  Only a POS would lie to his kids as if they were the american that voted for him.

dont muslims dis-like dogs?

that could be why its taken a while,
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:57:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe you are supposed to wash any place that has had contact with dog saliva seven times.
That said, I know a Palestinian chick who had a dog. Incidentally it was shot by the IDF in Jerusalem.

Nice to know we aren't the only ones suffering our pets to get swiss cheesed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#13]

I guess they'll have to cross out the peace loving muslim TV guy who decapitated his wife.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Right, because muslims think differently than other qualified applicants.  Er, I mean, people are all the same.  Heal the world!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#15]
all carefully vetted

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I guess they'll have to cross out the peace loving muslim TV guy who decapitated his wife.

Why?  He'd top my list...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Imagine if, during the Cold War, Eisenhower or Kennedy or Nixon sought out a list of the 25 most prominent American communists to offer cabinet jobs to.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Obama is a Muslim and he has the top job.  Isn't that enough for them?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#19]
anyone surprised?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had a muslim friend, turned out to be a scumbag btw, who animals hated for no apparent reason. my cat would run and avoid him when he walked in the house (my cat LOVED everyone), dogs would growl and bark at him. animals could probably pick up on his hate, he said they were "unclean".. he never showed any dislike or aggression towards them they just picked up on it somehow.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Sharia law here we come
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Why would a single religion be selected for special treatment by the White House?

Seems extremely discriminatory, and a potential violation of the separation of church and state.

I'm amazed that an American President would engage in such derogatory activities.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Imagine if, during the Cold War, Eisenhower or Kennedy or Nixon sought out a list of the 25 most prominent American communists to offer cabinet jobs to.

Would have been irrelevant, FDR and Truman had already filled the State and Treasury Dept with Reds.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
all carefully vetted

IRS AGENT:"IRS hotline how may I help you."
Obama-tard:"Uh, I have a problem with my taxes."
IRS AGENT: "Sir, you are going to have to more specific than that."
Obama-tard:"I was just appointed by obama to serve in his administration, as part of the ruling class do the tax laws really apply to me?"
IRS AGENT: "Oh my, can you hold for a sec? I need to put on a pot of coffee, I suggest you grab a snickers."
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#25]
WTF. Where have you been? That's been going on since I was a slick nutted kid. I have been turned down many times because I was not a minority. And they hire someone that is less qualified for the job because they are black, or a woman or what ever just so long as they aren't white male.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:00:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it the Muslims that eat dogs or the Chinese, I forget someone help me out.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
WTF. Where have you been? That's been going on since I was a slick nutted kid. I have been turned down many times because I was not a minority. And they hire someone that is less qualified for the job because they are black, or a woman or what ever just so long as they aren't white male.

Absolute fact. Minorities have a huge hiring advantage in any gov position ( Fed, State or Local). Certain minorities appear to have a special advantage in securing jobs, possible due to racial preferences of those running human resource departments? If you are a white male your chances are almost nil. The government is one of the most racist employers on the planet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#28]
I just pulled this from Wikipedia re: Dogs and Islam

style='color: purple;']The majority of both Sunni and Shi'a Muslim jurists consider dogs to be ritually unclean, though jurists from the Sunni Maliki school disagree.[19] However, outside their ritual uncleanness, Islamic fatwas, or rulings, enjoin that dogs be treated kindly or else be freed. [20]

Muslims generally cast dogs in a negative light because of their ritual impurity. The story of the Seven Sleepers of Ephesus in the Qur'an (and also role of the dog in early Christianity) is one of the striking exceptions.[21] Muhammad didn't like dogs according to Sunni tradition, and most practicing Muslims do not have dogs as pets.[9] It is said that angels do not enter a house which contains a dog. Though dogs are not allowed for pets, they are allowed to be kept if used for work, such as guarding your house or farm, or when used for hunting purposes.

According to a generally unaccepted Sunni tradition attributed to Muhammad, black dogs are evil, or even devils, in animal form. This report reflects the pre-Islamic Arab mythology and the vast majority of Muslim jurists viewed it to be falsely attributed to Muhammad.[19][/span]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#29]
That was my point, the kenyan is muslim and lying to his daughters and the public is just another day at the community organizers work.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#30]
It sure isn't that hard to get a dog.  If he can't make a decison on this he doesn't have what it takes to govern.  Oh, I guess that is already a given.  Of course the other possibility is that Muslims don't like dogs.  I'd sure as hell trust a dog further than a Muslim.  To call one a dog is an insult-   to the dog.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Specifically hiring Muslims.

This is all part of Operation "No, see, we're cool with you guys"

To be closely followed by operation "Talking about it will make it all better"
For which these hirees will be the guiding consultative body on "how to talk down a Jihadi on a murderous rampage"

Fucking idiots.

On an interesting sidenote, gun owners were specifically weeded out of the administration's hiring process.
Cool huh?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

and me

same
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Lets tie up the haji fucks and then execute them by having JEWISH strippers wearing high heels STOMP them just up until the moment of death.

Then, while the condemned is still fully awake, begin systematically cutting pieces of flesh from his body.... you know, how they do with their young girls during a female circumcision?

Let the jewish strippers pee, poo, and/or produce other bodily fluids on the condemned.

Let him die slowly and painfully.  

Cut his body up, stick it in a pig carcass, and let that piece of shit rot in the sun for all of Ramadan.

Your virgins are waiting, motherfucker.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lets tie up the haji fucks and then execute them by having JEWISH strippers wearing high heels STOMP them just up until the moment of death.

Then, while the condemned is still fully awake, begin systematically cutting pieces of flesh from his body.... you know, how they do with their young girls during a female circumcision?

Let the jewish strippers pee, poo, and/or produce other bodily fluids on the condemned.

Cut his body up, stick it in a pig carcass, and let that piece of shit rot in the sun for all of Ramadan.

It's too bad all that wouldn't fit on a bumpersticker.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Since when did "discrimination" become defined as "white people hating on <insert race>" ??

Discrimination is discrimination –– there isn't any such thing as "reverse discrimination".  The article you quoted IS discrimination...

Discrimination is not about race equality, it's about power equality.

Those with power (Evil Whitey) must be chopped down to make them level with the righteous and oppressed ones who have less power (All People Of Color).

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

but it might on a t shirt
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but it might on a t shirt

or etched on a lower

Link Posted: 4/2/2009 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#39]
CoC violations
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top