Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 7:02:22 AM EDT
8:30 PM local time wherever you are! Cities around the world will be shutting off non-essential lighting to show off their heart-felt concern (and their own self-righteousness) about global warming. I'm sure the satellites will be watching. Let's show 'em what we thing of their scam and TURN ON EVERY LIGHT IN OUR HOUSES!!!
Screw 'em all! Let's light up them houses and crank up the AC or heat!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#1]
how about pouring some petroleum distillates into a tub, then lighting them on fire?  does much more pollution than having the lights on.  

Just beware of fumes if you use something like gasoline.  i don't want to cause someone to die.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I will burn a tire.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#3]
There was an entire thread about this acouple days ago with lots of great ideas.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#4]
im gonna turn everything in the house on for an hour
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#5]
woo hoo! turn up the lights!

Someone please put Christmas lights up that say fuck obama.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm the one always telling my GF to turn the damn lights off when she leaves the room. I'm turning everything on for one hour tonight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top