Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 5:46:26 PM EDT
Just saw a trailer for Greta Van-Retard's show tonight.  Says she's gonna have the ATF on to "discuss" the Mexi-hole situation.  Don't know what they're gonna talk about, but it's probably going to be the same pandering "blame America" shit she was spewing last night.

Let's see if all the e-mails had any effect on HER show.  Probably just the same old shit, but I'll be watching.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
DUpe
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just saw a trailer for Greta Van-Retard's show tonight.  Says she's gonna have the ATF on to "discuss" the Mexi-hole situation.  Don't know what they're gonna talk about, but it's probably going to be the same pandering "blame America" shit she was spewing last night.

Let's see if all the e-mails had any effect on HER show.  Probably just the same old shit, but I'll be watching.

Just posted the same thing. I can't wait.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
This whole "debating the Constitution" is really starting to wear thin.  Let's just get it over with already.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#4]
i'm sure they'll show some clips of fully auto ak's, an ar with "made in america" painted in krylon on the side and

talk about the magical weapons the cartels have that the mexican army doesn't

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top