User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds to me like you guyz have other problems. and BTW just get a better hiding spot  it works for me[beer].
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks! Let me say for the record that I love her despite all the complaints and do not want a divorce. All I want is for her to let me spend my money as I see fit. She gets to spend her allowance as she wants.
View Quote

It doesn't sound to me like you are ready for marriage...   It isn't *your* money.  You are supposed to be partners, but instead, you think of her as your child or something....

Don't get me wrong, you make her sound like a lazy harpy, but there are deep problems on both sides of the fence.   Your marriage will never work as long as you think of her as a future ex-Mrs M4Madness.

What's the deal with the bankruptcy thing anyway?  Is that a way to dodge alimony?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Well as Jerry Reed once sang

Why could I have not just learned to cook.

Or as I say compared to getting married Call Girls begin to make some sense.  

I am lucky I am not married and I don’t think I will ever get married, Freedom comes first.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top