Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2002 5:57:02 PM EDT
I have an opportunity to play a little photoshop trick on someone and I need the link to those Peter Pan pics that keep showing up here.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
GAWD ALMIGHTY!!! IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?!?!?!?

HE STARTED A CHURCH! UGH! I HOPE HE HAS A RENEWABLE SUPPLY OF THORAZINE!

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy has had way too much pixie dust.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I never knew the guy was for real. This is the scariest thing I have ever seen on the internet.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Bet he uses "Energither" batteries in that vibrator- they keep coming, and coming, and...

[img]www.pixyland.org/peterpan/photo_closeups_pp1.htm[/img]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I was so disturbed by this site last night, I had a very bad nightmare about some fairy man who was a bonafide badass but he was real queer feminine and dressed like Pan Boy. He was chasing my friends and I around some shopping mall like a crazed axe murderer.

Scared the living shit out of me and I woke up in a cold sweat. No shit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I think its kewl.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think its kewl.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think its kewl.
View Quote

LOL
View Quote

Yeah it is sort of funny for a minute. But then you get this horrifying realization that it's not just him - but there are TWO of them.

[b]FOR CHRISSAKES HE REFERS TO HIMSELF AS A 'SILLY BOY'.[/b]

How many more of these people exist around us?

BE VERY AFRAID

-----------------------

Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Reckon old Peter would hold one until the swelling went down? He sure looks like he would. :D

7th
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#11]
His friend Bubbleman is very cool also. [:D]

[img]http://iblowbubbles.com/bookingpage_folder/bubblepimp4X3.JPG[/img]

[url]http://iblowbubbles.com/bookingpage_folder/bubbleman_bookingpage.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:51:04 PM EDT
[#12]
No see... Bubbly man here is actually sort of with the scene. He had the whole Mad Hatter thing going. Like an Evil Benny Hill in a clown suit. That is okay cuz Frank Baum was seld-admittedly a morphine addict he wrote the book. The outward expression of the Mad Hatter of your inner self is like Mardi Gras.

Peter Pan man is John Wayne Gacey incarnate. A grown, middle-aged man who in all seriousness plays like he is Peter Pan is a nightmare. He lives a different Mardi Gras all year round.

Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:19:13 PM EDT
[#13]
First off, WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Second,
Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly asexual,
View Quote

Somebody needs to give that poofter a dictionary. I think [b]bi[/b]sexual is the word he's looking for...
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#14]
[url]www.icyhotstuntaz.com[/url] is back online, yo.
[img]http://www.straightballin.gq.nu/media/library.jpg[/img]
Hangin with Screech at the public library in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Screech iz crazystoopidfresh, kid. He coolz out wif da I.H.S. sluggin 8-ball and shootin' craps on tha stoop.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks, I knew I could count on ya.  It's still disturbing....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top