Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2002 2:46:45 PM EDT
Where is that GerWaldo?  Last I heard he was coming stateside for the holidays.  Haven't heard Fox say much more after he was caught "embellishing"!
They also seem to think hiring Greta is a big coup for them. NOT!
I think their ego (FOX) has clouded their vision of what has made them what they are.
Two things rise to the top, one being cream, which neither one of them are.  You all know what the other one is! JMHO.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...Haven't heard Fox say much more after he was caught "embellishing"!...
View Quote

In exactly what form did this "embelishment" present itself?
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Geraldo claimed he was on location when US special forces caught friendly fire from airstrikes they were directing at Tora Bora.  Geraldo said typical jackass stuff about how this was now sacred ground, our brave boys, etc. etc. etc.

Truth was, Geraldo was like 50 miles away in the relatively safe city of Kabul when the friendly fire casualties occurred.  But he set up near Tora Bora and broadcast the news from there, making it seem like he saw it happen and was on the scene.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm setting my alarm clock for extra early.

:*)
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Jerry Rivers (Geraldo) claimed to have said the Lords Prayer on the spot where the errant GPS guided bomb kille the 3 SF soldiers and 14 Afghan soldiers.  Actually, he was 200 miles away from that spot.  When caught, he said he was mistakenly referring to another friendly fire incident, which occurred AFTER Geraldo broadcast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top