Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2009 3:00:47 PM EDT
Do not post anything in this thread about obama that is against the site rules. With that out of the way:

Let's have some fun with this.

Post your fantasy scenarios you've been daydreaming about. You know, he comes out and admits hes a secret Muslim, his birth certificate is taken to the supreme court and hes deported, etc. Here is mine.

––––-

6 months from now...

The white house issues a press release stating that President Obama has announced his resignation effective tomorrow at noon. The President will speak to the nation and give his farewell speech tonight at 8pm. Talk radio hosts Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, and others are abuzz with speculation on the failure of the President.

And now, live from the White House, President Obama:

"My fellow Americans. I have failed you. I am here to announce that I will resign the presidency effective tomorrow at noon. I have been overwhelmed by the tasks put before me. Between the crisis in the economy, the war on terror, and all other foreign and domestic issues, the toll on me has weighed heavy. I admit that I am not fit to be your leader. As you know, I came into office with no executive experience whatsoever. I honestly thought I could wing it. I figured, hey, that idiot George Bush did it for 8 years. I was wrong. To all those who voted for me and supported me, I am so sorry. Please forgive me... I am so sorry!!....waaaahh.."

*Obama breaks down into tears on live national TV and is taken away by staffers*

Biden and pelosi also subsequently resign and in a special election Fred Dalton Thompson is quickly sworn in after an overwhelmingly electoral landslide victory.

––––-

Whats yours?

Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I really think his Chicago politics connection is going to be his downfall.

His chief of staff or others close to him are going to get caught doing something, my prediction.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Obama grossly abuses his presidential authority to order all NFL cheerleaders to my house, naked.  

He said failure fantasies.  Unless that would be a failure for you.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama grossly abuses his presidential authority to order all NFL cheerleaders to my house, naked.  

Well, in his defense, he would probably be impeached after such abuse of powers so its a win-win for that guy. lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
During a press conference Obama can think of nothing intelligible to say but the phrase " I like turtles", hilarity ensues.      turtles
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, in his defense, he would probably be impeached after such abuse of powers so its a win-win for that guy. lol

He's a Dem, he'd get a pass.  DK-Prof would be the one attacked by the press.  Probably made out to be some kind of Danish perv that likes small fury animals.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Obama grossly abuses his presidential authority to order all Geese to my house, naked.  

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#8]
If the media isn't there to point out his failures, (Remember NBC/MSNBC?)

and

If the Democrats control both the House and Senate, thus preventing any Hearings, preventing and Special Prosecutors from being selected and preventing Impeachment from happening,

He isn't going to fail.

I think this time we may truly be screwed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#9]
His cigarette habit catches up with him...
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#10]
My fantasy is that the firearms industry outpaces all others and helps restore the economy. The economy gets fixed and he can't do a ban becuase it would hurt the economy. Double win for us!
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Sometime in the next 17 or 18 bailouts, the Democrats' lawyers, interns, and fact checkers get a little tired.

The Republicans slip in an amendment requiring (a) taxes to no longer be withheld, and (b) full disclosure of individual shares of national debt, along with the disposition of assets and leveraged debts, and all expected interest on that individual share of debt.

That would fail the BHO administration, in shame and humiliation.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I really think his Chicago politics connection is going to be his downfall.

His chief of staff or others close to him are going to get caught doing something, my prediction.

You could well be right.  Watch Blago's deal closely....

HH

Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#13]
it would go something like this

1. surprise, hes a kenyan!
2. shit, meet fan
3. mass libtard suicide.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#14]
He gets caught raping a raccoon.

(Yes, with the same result as the russian)
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Or, a coke overdose. he did live in a drug house...  is it impossible that he's still a drug user?
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I would like for him to just walk into a press conference one day and say you know what, I dont know what the hell I'm doing. This whole thing is a scam. I thought I could fake my way through this. Then he would say I'm sorry I suck.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a Dem, he'd get a pass.  DK-Prof would be the one attacked by the press.  Probably made out to be some kind of Danish perv that likes small fury feathery animals.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would like for him to just walk into a press conference one day and say you know what, I dont know what the hell I'm doing. This whole thing is a scam. I thought I could fake my way through this. Then he would say I'm sorry I suck.

Thats exactly what I'd like to see
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, a coke overdose. he did live in a drug house...  is it impossible that he's still a drug user?

I would imagine they might have picked that up in his physical. So, kinda, yeah.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would imagine they might have picked that up in his physical. So, kinda, yeah.

And done what about it? Bill "Nose like a hoover" Clinton sailed thru his physicals....
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Obama fails at everything he does.

He constantly plays the race card.

The unreasonable militant black society get tired of his and the other race baiters, open their eyes to the truth, and reject him and them out of hand.

They throw off the yoke of the poverty/crime/drugs, erase hiphop/gansta/rap, learn American English, get jobs, end affirmative action, and become productive members of society.

We all celebrate finally putting our differences behind us and finally move on with life.

Dr. Kings dream is finally realized.

Hey, dream big.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top