Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2001 2:10:46 AM EDT
A friend in Norwalk,CT writes:
By the way, there was a cute little article about some "Reindeer Molesters" that were on the front page of the Norwalk Citizen News this week.  [url]http://www.norwalkcitizen-news.com[/url]

Apparently, two Norwalk teens and two kids from the Bridgeport/Stratford area have been running around and vandelizing Christmas decorations on people's front lawns.  

What makes it really interesting is... (are you sitting down?) ...they video taped themselves (no,I'm not kidding) and also simulated having
uh...intimate relations...er with said reindeer.

Being the pragmatic person I am, I am most curious as to what kind of reindeer these fools were assaulting: wire and Christmas lights, plastic inflatibles, real ones????  

Anyway, the kicker of the entire story was that copies of the said video were made by the police
and forwarded to the West Haven and Milford police in case they have uh,.... similar cases, or so they say.  

I thought I'd mention it just in case you have reindeer on your lawn.  One might want to be aware... fore-warned is fore-armed, right???

I'm sure that the parents of these fools are just thrilled to see their sons names on the front page of the newspaper.  Great New Year's gift!

[b]Dear Ms. S.,[/b]
Yes, I've been following this situation closely, and am fully prepared for other attacks.

THESE HEATHEN SHALL NOT PREVAIL !

I am on watch ( day and night,  night and day,  24/7 ) for these ugly roving hoards of reindeer molesters, and am guarding all neighborhood reindeer (with in view) from this window.

My Bushmaster AR-15 (a semi automatic U.S. Army look-a-like rifle) is loaded* and at the ready to defend "reindeer honor".

LOL !  [;)]
I crack myself up ! [:)]
On the other hand, I pity anyone who reads the above "seriously".

*Remember: ALL guns ARE loaded ALL THE TIME

Regards,
~ Douglas in CT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top