Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2001 8:32:58 PM EDT
This was suprising to me that of three local ranges I shoot at and four local gunstores in NY not one offers any discount/ benefit to NRA/GOA members.
One gunstore did participate in the NRA round-up. Where if your purchase came to $17.58 and you gave them $18.00, they donated the difference to the NRA. Good program but the store was a small Mom and pop and they later went out of business.
It doesn't make sense that the two places that make there only source of income from shooters wouldn't encourage NRA/GOA membership.

Jerry
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a few here that do offer NRA, HRA members discounts. I think it's around 15% off merchandise. This does not include guns or ammo.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
But then shouldnt they give discounts to... Police,FireFighters,Military Personell,Boy Scouts,Girl Scouts,etc. The truth is most shops dont make much money! Why doesnt it make sense that they would want to keep what they can get?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top