Site Notices
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link doesn't work.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]
obama is anti gun? omg onoes breaking news!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Why doesn't this suprise me?!?  
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]
All gun owners would  be "hard core NRA types" if they knew what was good for them!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I dont think those questions are even legal . How can you ask someone to forfeit their constitutional rights just to get a job with him.I think that is vary illegal and immorally wrong.I wish someone hade the balls to confront this douchebag Obama about it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#7]
The actual question:

Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.

Sounds like they are vetting to see if anyone has made a mistake that can contradict their anti-gun legislation in the future. Ie. An Obama administration member failing to keep an up to date registration would kind of be embarrassing if they were trying to advocating stricter gun registration requirements.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't have time to read a bunch of links, but if this is about the questionnaires asking his people if they own guns, you should probably be aware that every President has done that.  There is all kinds of "disclosure" stuff they get asked about.  It isn't necessarily sinister.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't have time to read a bunch of links, but if this is about the questionnaires asking his people if they own guns, you should probably be aware that every President has done that.  There is all kinds of "disclosure" stuff they get asked about.  It isn't necessarily sinister.

Understood, BUT thay cant get a job with him if thay own a gun thats discrimination in my book.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understood, BUT thay cant get a job with him if thay own a gun thats discrimination in my book.

I don't think it's if they own one so much as if they've fucked up with one, which may get leaked to the media.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The actual question:

Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.

Sounds like they are vetting to see if anyone has made a mistake that can contradict their anti-gun legislation in the future. Ie. An Obama administration member failing to keep an up to date registration would kind of be embarrassing if they were trying to advocating stricter gun registration requirements.

Does this mean that no gun owning Oregonian could work for him?  We don't have any gun registration that I know of.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#12]
in other news the sky is blue
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#13]
You do realize this is dupe +10 right?  I read about this at noon today...
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Multiple dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top