Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 7:02:07 AM EDT

I decided with the amount of time I have been spending on the site, it was time to become a member. The amount of time and money I have saved by utilizing the wealth of information here far outweight the cost of membership..

One question though? How in the hell do I set up my E-Mail Account. I can't find any info regarding it.

Please steer a NOOB in the right direction.

TIA

Jake
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Email Account???
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:04:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How in the hell do I set up my E-Mail Account.

Format C:

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I decided with the amount of time I have been spending on the site, it was time to become a member. The amount of time and money I have saved by utilizing the wealth of information here far outweight the cost of membership..

One question though? How in the hell do I set up my E-Mail Account. I can't find any info regarding it.

TIA

Jake

I don't think you get an e-mail account with bronze.  Anyway, welcome aboard!!

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:05:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TIA

Jake

I don't think you get an e-mail account with bronze.  Anyway, welcome aboard!!

He's gold.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:14:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Gold Account. I assumed that my User Name/ Password would be the same when I log into the Mail Server. Wrong answer!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:18:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I think you're supposed to post this in team
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#7]
MODS. Can I have this thread moved to team? THX.....
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:27:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
MODS. Can I have this thread moved to team? THX.....

And check out the very top sticky in the team forum....
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:28:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Problem solved. Thanks.....................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top