Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/19/2008 6:52:27 PM EDT
http://www.spectator.org/blog/2008/11/19/al-franken-is-challenging-this

Yeah.   Really... REALLY hard to figure out who that voter wanted to vote for.

Fucking democrats.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
A vote improperly cast = a vote for the Democrat, according to Democrat logic.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Stewart Smalley can kiss my ass.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
The complete ignorance of half this nation is fucking amazing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stewart Smalley can kiss my ass.

I thought I wanted to strangle him back then
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Al Franken is a dick-hole.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#6]
It is Florida election 2.0
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#7]
"Democratic-Farmer-Labor"?  WTF is that all about?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#8]
and the soro installed acorn affiliated secretary of state will most likely agree with him.

why we'll lose the MN recount
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#9]
And I live in that fucking state.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#10]
The voter clearly had some disability (mental/physical)....Otherwise the ballot would have the circle filled in 'like a normal person would'.....so obviously he HAD to have wanted to vote for a democrat.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#11]
If he cannot assess that ballot and reach the only conclusion there is to reach then he should be declared the loser by mental incompetence. How in the world could he be expected to make rational decisions of a more complex nature?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The voter clearly had some disability (mental/physical)....Otherwise the ballot would have the circle filled in 'like a normal person would'.....so obviously he HAD to have wanted to vote for a democrat.

You may be onto something here.

If you can tell the voter was an illiterate mental retard, he must have intended the Democrat.   Its got possibilities!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Communist.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Seriously dude, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? Weren't you like the only state to vote for mondale too? This seems like a long term problem.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#16]
FVCK OBAMA
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may be onto something here.

If you can tell the voter was an illiterate mental retard, he must have intended the Democrat.   Its got possibilities!

Well I didn't want to go all out and call this voter a retard. I suppose if the voter had a physical disability where he couldn't grip a pen very well, or had some other disability (like Parkinson's) ,which wouldn't really make him a retard, it could have caused this person to not be able to make a neater vote.

But hey, if you want to make that leap....more power to ya!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The complete ignorance of half this nation is fucking amazing.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Franken is a douche nozzle.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#23]
If al franken can say with a straight face that that vote is not for the republican, he should be burned at the stake.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:20:48 PM EDT
[#24]
As irritating and ridiculous as these democrats are in their thirst for absolute power, those who votes, especially against a democrat need to make sure their ballots are cast in such a way that none can doubt the intention.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Communist.

DFL

Dumb Fuck Liberals

Fuck AL Franken

I like that.

Seriously though is that the official name of the party in MN?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#26]
What an ass clown.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#27]
"Minnesota election law has a liberal interpretation of voter intent, so as long as voters make their preference clear on the ballots, their votes probably will be counted — even if the vote wasn’t tabulated on the machine. Over 24,000 ballots that recorded votes in the presidential race didn't record a tally in the Senate race. (The Coleman campaign said most of these voters simply didn't vote in the Senate race.) "

I hope you realize you are all proving the Dem's point on this issue. . A Ballot such as that wasn't counted for ANYBODY. . because it wasn't tallied right. .
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Communist.

DFL

Dumb Fuck Liberals

Fuck AL Franken

I like that.

Seriously though is that the official name of the party in MN?

yep
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#29]
I have been looking into moving to South Dakota.  We this bag of dicks ends up stealing this election.  Between this and the plan douchebags that voted for him, I don't want to live here anymore.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"Minnesota election law has a liberal interpretation of voter intent, so as long as voters make their preference clear on the ballots, their votes probably will be counted — even if the vote wasn’t tabulated on the machine. Over 24,000 ballots that recorded votes in the presidential race didn't record a tally in the Senate race. (The Coleman campaign said most of these voters simply didn't vote in the Senate race.) "

I hope you realize you are all proving the Dem's point on this issue. . A Ballot such as that wasn't counted for ANYBODY. . because it wasn't tallied right. .

I've sat as an election judge.

A LOT of voters who don't know jack shit other than the presidential races will leave most of their ballots blank and turn them in with just the top race marked.   Happens all the time.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#31]
It would be nice to see the rest of the ballot, if the entire ballot is like this, case closed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#32]
I was there in person to witness the recount.

Have another shift in the AM.

I really hate lawyers and democrats now.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Of course he is, he's a dickhead.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:11:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously dude, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? Weren't you like the only state to vote for mondale too? This seems like a long term problem.
Governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura - "I ain't got time to bleed"

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A LOT of voters who don't know jack shit other than the presidential races will leave most of their ballots blank and turn them in with just the top race marked.   Happens all the time.
And this is why each race should have a "no vote" selection that a voter can mark so that it is known that he purposely skipped that race.  There were a couple obscure races that I had no info on, so I did not feel comfortable randomly selecting a candidate.  Turning a blank ballot for those races was unnerving, since I could see a recount of that race finding my blank ballot and someone "fixing" my vote for me.  A marked "no vote" would prevent that theoretically remote chance of someone altering my ballot.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:20:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Multiple party nominations.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:04:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Multiple party nominations.
Nope, DFL is WI's version of the Democratic party.  It's a relic from years and years ago when the major parties were not called  "Republican" and "Democrat".

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:34:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Al Franken is a big fat useful idiot.  Should have stayed on as a writer on SNL.

Geo Soros is a big fat Commie and whining idiot.  Asshole is a supposed capitalist yet talks like a Marxist.  Guess he is one of the Bolshevics.

And, yes, at least half of the voters and citizens inside our borders are ignorant morons who should not be allowed to vote.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:52:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this is why each race should have a "no vote" selection that a voter can mark so that it is known that he purposely skipped that race.  There were a couple obscure races that I had no info on, so I did not feel comfortable randomly selecting a candidate.  Turning a blank ballot for those races was unnerving, since I could see a recount of that race finding my blank ballot and someone "fixing" my vote for me.  A marked "no vote" would prevent that theoretically remote chance of someone altering my ballot.

Absolutely.  You give them the opportunity, we have to assume that they will take advantage of it.  

Fuckers, I hate them all.

This would be obvious to me...
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:09:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Fuck Al Franken.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:31:10 AM EDT
[#42]
A pox on Al Franken.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:34:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.  You give them the opportunity, we have to assume that they will take advantage of it.  

Fuckers, I hate them all.

This would be obvious to me...
Maryland's electronic voting system will not even allow you to null-vote (fill in all possible candidates or leave it blank), you MUST vote for someone even if its a write-in for Mickey Mouse. Ballot issues are the worst since you cant write in and are left voting yes/no.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:38:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I have been looking into moving to South Dakota.  We this bag of dicks ends up stealing this election.  Between this and the plan douchebags that voted for him, I don't want to live here anymore.

I did!! FUCK MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:44:14 AM EDT
[#45]

I suppose if you're a voter with arthritis and can't fill in the circle without overshooting the little oval a little; the fucking democrats get to vote for you.

"A government of the people"; my ass.

You ain't seen bad yet; but it's commin'.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:44:58 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

sucks to be you ....

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:51:15 AM EDT
[#47]
It pains me to say this, but it appears that Al Franken is going to be just the sort of Senator that the USA deserves at this particular moment in our history.  

Once you allow Barry Dunham/Barry Soetero/Barrack Hussien Obama to become POTUS, it's hard to object to anyone else's qualifications for lesser offices.  

We're going to have the best Government George Soros can buy.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:59:14 AM EDT
[#48]
lol wow...

here's another one:

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sucks to be you ....  

Nope; with communist Soros hacks like Al Franken in the United States Senate it will suck to be all of us.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#50]

Even the observers and lawyers have been instructed by their respective campaigns to not talk to the media. But Minneapolis lawyer Bill Starr, who is volunteering for the Franken campaign, was willing to say a few words. He said he thinks Franken will prevail. His hunch is based on a theory he has.

"People who voted for Coleman are more likely to have taken the SAT in their lifetime," he said. "They've filled in circles. Franken voters are probably not college-educated. They're new voters and immigrants. They've been brought in by groups like ACORN, from the inner cities. They're more likely to make mistakes. I've bounced this off of minority people, and they agree with me."

http://www.minnpost.com/stories/2008/11/19/4728/lights_camera_senate_recount_national_and_local_media_brighten_minneapolis_vote-tabulation_scene

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top