Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 5:06:23 PM EDT
About a little over a year ago, this cute girl in one of my classes asked me out on a date. I was seeing a girl at the time, so I wasn't all that interested in going out to dinner with this girl since I knew nothing could really manifest. At the same time, I like to keep contact with cute girls while in a relationship so I'll have post-breakup hookups available ASAP if me and the current girl every broke up. So I told her I'd meet her at some restaurant at 7pm. Ended up getting drunk with the buddies and never showed up.

I call her up today, after literally about a year and a half, with the intent of asking her out for a date seeing as how I'm single again. As soon as she picks up, she says "I can't believe it took you 1 year and 5 months to apologize for what you've done." I told her I had no fucking clue what she was talking about. She then began to curse at me, told me to never talk to her again, and removed me from her facebook. What the fuck? I completely forgot about the original incident until about 5 minutes ago.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, women are crazy.  Also, water is wet.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
HOLY SHIT!! I CAN"T BELIEVE SHE REMOVED YOU FROM FACEBOOK!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's not the point. The point is I can't imagine anyone capable of maintaining such strong, negative feelings for so long over such a small incident. I almost feel bad.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]
..........and this surprises you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I love these kid relationship / dating threads.  

ETA: And holy fuck OP, you have over 4k posts and you joined this year?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I love these kid relationship / dating threads.  

ETA: And holy fuck OP, you have over 4k posts and you joined this year?

Heh, I'm a research assistant for my university. Which means I sit around all day working an 8 hour shift behind a computer while given 30 minutes of work.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not the point. The point is I can't imagine anyone capable of maintaining such strong, negative feelings for so long over such a small incident. I almost feel bad.

mine still brings up shit that happened 10 fucking years ago

they ALL do

get used to it or find yourself a bottom!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe borderline BOTD pictures of the girl in question will improve this thread?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Maybe borderline BOTD pictures of the girl in question will improve this thread?

Now this thread is getting some traction.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#10]
You stood her up by not showing up.  That was disrespectful and it's little wonder why she was pissed.  

Hey, if a woman stood you up, you should react in the same way.  Dump her and make sure she sees you with another beautiful woman hanging on your arm (and you with a big grin on your face).  Getting a woman jealous is the best revenge you can have against one.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine does the same thing, I think they all do.  They are notorious for saving anger until it suits them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Women are $^%*#*% crazy  

In other news.....

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#13]
CoC #1: 1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top