Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2001 4:02:33 PM EDT
Wow....second time bullets have came in my direction in the last 33 years with malicious intent, etc.

Im in the left turn lane headed home.I am parked behind a newer Suburban with low profile wheels tinted windows(total gangsta mobile)

Anyhow, Im behind this thing headed north and all of a sudden 6 shots ring out and I hear the bullets flying overhead.

The Gangsta mobile all of a sudden guns it and dd's out of town, I try and follow in my pathetic 4 cylinder Swami-Mobile™.

I get a good description of the vehicle and when I get home I buzz 911 and report what I saw.Told him they took a right then a left and headed north on X Ave.

The shots and subsequent chase did not make me nervous, nor scared, but what *pissed* me off was the target of the bastards, a house with 2 younger kids out front no older then 10.They hit the floor at the sound of the rds, but still.Those co^&smokers really screwed the pooch firing at kids.

After I hung up with 911, a Sgt.Xyz calls and and asks what I saw, rds fired(heard) and anything else.He said he was gonna stop by and take a report.Sgt. Xyz stops takes small report and that they have caught up with the Gangstas.
Apparently, the Gangstas took fire as well as the car had 2 holes in it.One from the front and one on the side.Hell, I dont remember seeing anyone else firing as I had a good view of the whole scene.Only cars on the road at that time was Swami-Mobile™, Gangstas and a family in the right lane with 4 kids in a mini van(toddlers)

Glad they caught the shytheads.Maybe the holes in their car were inflicted as those dumbasses cant seem to hit anything besides little kids and seniors...

ARSwami

Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
... I thought they outlawed guns exactly for this kinda shit in California.

... Seriously though, sounds like you made yourself a good witness instead of getting some action. Thats good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top