Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2001 6:57:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:00:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I hope all of the Arab world who busllshitted everyone three months ago is watching it too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Got the FOX news channel on now!

The radical Muslim world will just say it's a fake tape, done by the US goverment! [:(!]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:12:57 AM EDT
[#3]
The video will feature Osama coming out of the closet...
[size=4]HE'S GAY[/size=4]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Not only is he gay, but his reproductive organ is all of about 1" in length !

What a slimy diaper wearing scumbag!

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
his reproductive organ is all of about 1" in length !

View Quote

Hey, I resemble that remark. Thanks for the heads up. Id say thats all the proof anyone needs.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I am watching it now.

What is really striking is the attitude of these guys towards god..

Damn it if I have not seen the same sort of thing HERE!

It just goes to show you that religion taken to any extreme is a very very scary thing.

Oh and did you catch the Shaykh blow his nose on his turban in the first segment??  That was priceless!!

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:07:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am watching it now.

What is really striking is the attitude of these guys towards god..

Damn it if I have not seen the same sort of thing HERE!

View Quote

You know, that was what I was thinking, watching that translation...that I had seen the exact sorts of mannerisms and turns of phrase among some of the more strident fundamentalist Christian speakers I heard, particularly in the early 80s in Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:12:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Yup, those Christians sure are dangerous.  It is amazing how many planes the Christian right has flown into buildings.  They are the real terrorists.
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#9]
That is not Osama....It's actually a video of OJ.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/AR%5FRifle%2FBin%5Fladen%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#10]
those are not christains you are talking about, thems democrats. ha ha ha ha ha
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yup, those Christians sure are dangerous.  It is amazing how many planes the Christian right has flown into buildings.  They are the real terrorists.
[rolleyes]
View Quote

Yes, and you're the real hyperbolist.  There are fundamentalist Christians who are just as violent as Bin Laden and his cronies.  They lack the public support that Bin Laden has from the Arab street which makes it impossible for them to organize in the way Bin Laden has, but the sentiments are the same.  Ever hear of Identity Christianity?  Ever hear of The Covenant the Sword and the Arm of the Lord?  Ever hear of Eric Rudolph?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[rolleyes]
View Quote

Yes, and you're the real hyperbolist.  There are fundamentalist Christians who are just as violent as Bin Laden and his cronies.  They lack the public support that Bin Laden has from the Arab street which makes it impossible for them to organize in the way Bin Laden has, but the sentiments are the same.  Ever hear of Identity Christianity?  Ever hear of The Covenant the Sword and the Arm of the Lord?  Ever hear of Eric Rudolph?
View Quote

Agreed. The scale of the offense is not as large, but the intent is the same. Bombing of abortion clinics and the murder of Doctors by snipers. Extremists in any religion are a danger. Eric Rudolph has received assistance from someone to remain at large (unless he is dead in the NC mountains).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top