Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 3:37:33 PM EDT
they were talking about this on fox, they don't have anything on their website, nor does cnn worldnet, msnbc or newsmax. They said Isrealis (some active duty military) had been discovered in so far as many as a dozen different states here, setting up dummy corporations to do Isreali military and industrial espionage.

Anyone seen any articles on the web? I can't find any. I think that such peace-loving people who are the only stand-alone democracy in a bad region should be just handed over this information they desire. That way they would not have to go to the expense of this operation and the risk of being here in the wild west where cowboys still roam the streets with six-shooters.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It's pretty common practice for any country to conduct this type of activity, even against allies. We do it to Britain, Israel, France, Germany, Japan, Australia and I am certain many others, and the favor is no doubt returned on us.

Just because nations are considered allies does not mean there are things they don't share with us either commercially or governmentally that we don't want a peice of, and vice versa.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
isreal
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
... Isreal?

... Never heard of them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Whoa! ya know, I somehow gleaned from you all that I mispelled the name of our unfaltering allies. I guess I've been doing it for years too, never even noticed till now. Sounds too much like Azreal.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]
What! Again? [>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes... it'sreal
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#7]
They will sell what they learn to the Chinese.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What! Again? [>]:)]
View Quote

Makes you happy, no doubt.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:30:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They will sell what they learn to the Chinese.
View Quote

Yes, for hard currency they will sell advanced military equipment and technology to an aggressive country like China - not in their region and an immediate threat to them, even if they are a threat to their allies and other democracies. We have had to raise this issue with them in the past.

Here's the link you were looking for --->

[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40679,00.html[/url]

I wish these guys would understand that what they are doing is wrong. No nation has ever done as much for them, and yet they continue to escalate their espionage against us. And no, not all countries are equally guilty of doing this, and certainly not at their level. I hope the part about knowing in advance is not true.

Wouldn't surprise me if some of our know-how ends up coming back to us on a chinese missile some day, via Tel Aviv...
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#10]
It is common knowledge that Isreal is spying and has spied on us in the past.

It may also be true that we spy on our allies too.  However, the thing about the Isreal spying on us really pisses me off because we give them billions of dollars in aid each year.  Essentially, that means they use some of our own money to spy on us.  Nice, huh?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#11]
The real significance of this is the strong speculation that not only were Israeli operatives in the U.S. spying on Arab groups and spying on us in a big way, but something much worse.

The U.S. has detained dozens of Israelis, and there's talk that they may have been aware of the Sept.11 plans prior to the 11th, and said nothing to us. If this is true, I hope the next dozen Daisy Cutters are aimed at Tel Aviv.

We do FAR to much for them to put up with something as f*cked up as that. I'd immediately place them as an enemy of the state if there's any truth to this.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#12]
M4,
If what you say is true, then I agree 100%.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#13]
[size=4][b]They would never do that![/b][/size=4]

[size=3][b]And even if they did, they wouldn't turn that information over to a third party nation![/size=3][/b]

[b]And even if they did, we should have been giving them that information all along![/b]

And they're our ally anyway, so what's the big deal?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#14]
The IDF was on a very tight shoe-string budget not allowing it to buy Israeli made firearms, especially with large quantities of Galil SAR still available, and since the U.S. Foreign Military Support (FMS) money to Israeli has to be spent back in the U.S. using American dollars.

[url]http://www.isayeret.com/main/guide.htm[/url]
a great site for AR15 fans...!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#15]
why i just don't think that i could bear it if they weren't our friends.[:O]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The real significance of this is the strong speculation that not only were Israeli operatives in the U.S. spying on Arab groups and spying on us in a big way, but something much worse.

The U.S. has detained dozens of Israelis, and there's talk that they may have been aware of the Sept.11 plans prior to the 11th, and said nothing to us. If this is true, I hope the next dozen Daisy Cutters are aimed at Tel Aviv.

We do FAR to much for them to put up with something as f*cked up as that. I'd immediately place them as an enemy of the state if there's any truth to this.
View Quote

Speculation by whom?  The White Aryan Resistance? There are people who beleve the Jews are behind everything bad that happens to the US. Doesnt make it so.

You do comprehend that we listen to every phone call and record every e-mail sent by all Israelis, and all Saudis, Frenchmen, Britans... we spy on everyone.  Including our own citizens.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#18]
The Israeli's continually spy on us and have killed several Americans.

Israel receives my vote for worst ally (?).
(Though France is second by a photo-finish.)
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Just take a look at the past election map.
Red areas vs Blue areas.
The Large population centers in the U.S. are basically owned by leftist Democrat Communists.
We probably should be spying on them too!
Its not like the Clintonista's had the best intentions toward Israel. [-!-]
If I was Israel, I would be spying on the U.S. too, especially McCain, Schumer, Hilly, Kennedy, you get the picture.

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Rancid,
The people you name are some of the largest supporters of Israel.
The Jewish vote in New York put Sen. Hillary in office.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

[size=3][b]And even if they did, they wouldn't turn that information over to a third party nation![/size=3][/b]

[b]And even if they did, we should have been giving them that information all along![/b]

View Quote

Exactly what the f*ck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Speculation by whom?  The White Aryan Resistance? There are people who beleve the Jews are behind everything bad that happens to the US. Doesnt make it so.
View Quote

No, try specualtion from our State Department, enough that it has been mentioned in brief to the press. Isreal would have something to gain by an all out war on terrorism, wouldn't you say?

Quoted:
View Quote

You do comprehend that we listen to every phone call and record every e-mail sent by all Israelis, and all Saudis, Frenchmen, Britans... we spy on everyone.  Including our own citizens.
View Quote

Yeah, I figured that riddle out too. My point has nothing to do with that, and EVERYTHING to do with the possibility that the Israelis MAY have known about the largest terrorist action in the history of the world, aimed at America, and CHOSE to say nothing. Fuckin' nitwit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm surprised and shocked that someone would accuse Israel of such a thing.  They obviously have no proof, and this is all just an Anti-semitic conspiracy to defame our greatest allly.

Also, the guy they arrested in LA with explosives and a plan to blow up a mosque was probably not an Israeli but a Palestinian intent on making it look like the work af an Israeli.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 12:33:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Also, the guy they arrested in LA with explosives and a plan to blow up a mosque was probably not an Israeli but a Palestinian intent on making it look like the work af an Israeli.[rolleyes]
View Quote

Yep, why, Mullah Rubin spent decades building up that "cover story", and to have it blown up in his face just before he blew up his own mosque . . . tragic.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 12:42:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's pretty common practice for any country to conduct this type of activity, even against allies. We do it to Britain, Israel, France, Germany, Japan, Australia and I am certain many others, and the favor is no doubt returned on us.

Just because nations are considered allies does not mean there are things they don't share with us either commercially or governmentally that we don't want a peice of, and vice versa.
View Quote

The difference with Israel is that the U.S. GIVES them billions of dollars in foreign aid every year and they repay us with Jonathan Pollards.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 12:47:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
why i just don't think that i could bear it if they weren't our friends.[:O]
View Quote

That's okay, Canada will be your huckleberry..
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#27]
How anyone could blame Israel for spying on us is silly.

After the last eight years of Klintong selling or giving away our secrets to the Chinese, and since we are the  "Character doesn't really matter people," I hope and pray Israel was was spying on/for us, they were doing (((((OUR)))))) job, because Klintong and the Demorats sure the hell weren't. If it weren't for Israel spying, eight years of intelligence would have been lost.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:14:56 AM EDT
[#28]
The Israelis can do something that you blonde haired blue eyed aryans can't, many speak arabic and can pass themselves off as arabs, they have shared intel with us for decades, we on the other hand do not even share intel with ourselves, our biggest problem is the infighting in the intel community, CIA, NSA, FBIetc are all fighting for the budget amongst each other.
And we sell military hardware to China, Iran, Iraq and who ever suits us......
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:26:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly what the f*ck are you talking about?
View Quote

I was just cutting to the chase and giving the most common replies that are heard anytime an episode like this occurs: When the Israelis, our "greatest allies," seem to forget where those billion$ of dollar$ come from every year. The apologists seem to come out of the woodwork and trot out the same old tired lines.

I thought I'd beat them to the punch. It was sarcasm, in case your detector is broken or out of calibration. Unbunch your panties.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:33:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:34:29 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't appreciate them spying on us.
BUT, I'm an an adult, and I know what goes on in the world.
I like them alot better than the Palestinians.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:44:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I like them alot better than the Palestinians.
View Quote

Granted, but when you phrase it like that it's an awful lot like saying, "I like scabies a lot better than leprosy."
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 6:24:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I thought I'd beat them to the punch. It was sarcasm, in case your detector is broken or out of calibration. Unbunch your panties.
View Quote

Sarcasm detector was temporarily out of whack. Fixed now.

Progress report: Panties now unbunched.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top