Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 9:08:23 AM EDT
Saw a quick headline on CNN at lunch today.  Steven Spielberg hurt & on crutches from a "scooter" accident.  No details.  Could it be??
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Ooooooooh!   I can see those "unsafe at any speeds" lawsuits now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't wait to see the first "IT jacking".
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't wait to see the first "IT jacking".
View Quote

What about the first IT-by shooting?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm waiting for IT with a rifle rack or a forward mounted Squad Auto-lol
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#5]
How about First Sex Act on IT - Would it be a "Standing 69"?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#6]
In tough  preppy and yuppy suburban neightborhoods like Boston, Irvine, and Cupertino, IT riding gang members wear their gang-color polo shirts, flash their gang-signs via wireless PDA, pimp their sorority and secretary pool ho's, fight each other with side-mounted-sight chrome-plated gangster-style Glocks with mother-of-pearl handle(it's gangsta only if you make under $45K/year with no master degrees) over Starbuck franchise territories.

Did I mention their ITs are only 1" off the ground, and will bounce up and down to the booms of Bose subwoofers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top