Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 6:08:14 AM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A22949-2001Dec10.html[/url]

I saw this when I woke up this morning.  I am having trouble choking down my pop tarts thinking of this bastard.

He thinks that it is Ronald Reagans fault because he started the trend of shrinking Federal Govt.  Do you think the Fed Govt was smaller on Sept 11 than 1980?  Hell No!

Keep your powder dry boys!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A22949-2001Dec10.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:12:40 AM EDT
[#2]
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]
He's still around? I thought he died of a coke overdose with a bunch of gay sex-toys all around him.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:19:04 AM EDT
[#4]
We wouldn't have a terrorist problem today if Slick Willie had been doing his job at the helm.  Lobbing a couple cruise missiles into a factory in Somalia just pissed bin Laden off and the rest of us are paying the price.  We don't need bigger government, we just need our leaders to get the job done right the first time.

I also like how up-Chuck Schumer gives credit to Slick Willie for shrinking government the most.  Isn't it pathetic how they all keep trying to salvage Klinton's legacy any way they can?  The only thing Slick Willie shrunk was our military and CIA, the two groups most capable of deterring a terrorist threat.  Thanks Bill!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:21:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I did not read the article, but I did work for the Dept of Vet Affairs for 23 years. And yes it is smaller.
We have closed many VA nursing homes, closed ward, reduced title 38 positions and support staff.
So YES that part of the Federal system is small than in 1980.
Also the Dept of Ag has reduced its inspection staff to make it almost a non enity.
All this in order to "privatize" the work federal workers do.
This has occured for many years, noe one person or party is responsible, ALL of them are.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:25:08 AM EDT
[#6]
To ask each town and village to guard all the power lines, gas lines and aqueducts is too much;
View Quote

Why would that be too much? I wouldn't mind doing it. Oh yeah, because guarding our homes would actually require the peasents to be armed. [rolleyes] What a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:25:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He's still around? I thought he died of a coke overdose with a bunch of gay sex-toys all around him.
View Quote

Bahahahahaha! first coffee spit of the week!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:58:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Why would that be too much? I wouldn't mind doing it. Oh yeah, because guarding our homes would actually require the peasents to be armed.  What a piece of shit.
View Quote

No kidding!  Not to mention the fact that locals have a vested interest in protecting their power lines, power plants, water sources, etc.  Some stooge in DC is not going to care as much about the power lines in Montana being sabotaged as the guy living in Montana.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#10]
With Scumer playing extreme left everythings to the right.

"It will be very difficult for the president to break with the hard right, even though our times demand it."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top