Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:08:37 AM EDT

To: <company wide distribution list>
Subject: To Whoever Armed the Alarm System on 10/15/08, between 5:00 PM and 5:35 PM

It would seem inescapably obvious that common sense would dictate that one would check
the building for remaining employees before engaging the alarm system. In fact, if a vehicle
(other than your own) remains in the parking lot, I dare say that no one would consider it an
over-expenditure of effort to verify that the office is empty of personnel (other than yourself).

Thus, I find it completely inexplicable – fascinating even – that you did not see the large, red
pickup sitting in the parking lot. I do not recall having installed some type of cloaking device
that might render the pickup invisible – therefore; I must presume that the heavy precipitation
reduced visibility to 10 yards or less. Any other possibility must be discarded out of hand as
pursuing of such would lead to much negative speculation regarding your fundamentals.

Please take care in the future as such incidents are highly annoying to the alarm company
and the police.

Regards,
<deleted>

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#1]
cloaking device!
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Glad to see I am not the only one who works with dumb asses.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#5]
BTDT.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:37:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

No, you're not.  Stupid is very common in the Universe.

-K
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:40:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:41:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I used to work in a retail service industry, and we were trying out a FNG.  After a repair job was finished I told him to call the customer, named Smith, and tell them their item was ready for pickup.  He had neglected to get Smith's home and work phone numbers when he wrote up the repair ticket, a typical FNG mistake.

He asked me how he could call the Smiths with no phone number.  I told him to look in the phone book under the Smiths and find a Smith that matched the address on the ticket.  He looked for a while and exclaimed excitedly "Wow, this Smith guy must be a real businessman, he's sure got a lot of phone numbers!".  

FNG was gone within the hour.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used to work in a retail service industry, and we were trying out a FNG.

An acquaintance of mine was trying out a new guy for his excavation business. NG did not
connect the safety chains or lock the ball hitch on the excavator trailer. 45 seconds after
takeoff one mini-excavator resided in the bottom of a ravine.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#12]
F relatively NG at a local retail establishment finger-fucked then fired the handgun under the front counter at 11 AM on a Saturday morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top