Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2001 6:46:17 PM EDT
[url]http://www.homegame.org/news/fungames/pimpquiz.htm[/url]

I scored a 56%.....hmmmm....I see a career change happening. Where ma ho's at?!?!?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#1]
LT, I got 72%. I definitely doing a career change. Now, where is a good place to get a great pimp gun. I'm thinking a gold plated ivory grip Desert Eagle.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I love to have a chrome plated colt 1911  with flux pearl grip...
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
42%. You obviously got mo game than me, trader.

[@:D]

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#4]
You are 43% pimp.
You're A FRAT BOY, aren't you? Or at least participate in some organized white boy social group or sport. You think the Lexus with tinted windows your dad bought for you is enough to become a respected pimp. You're enamored with the hard living PIMP lifestyle, but would prefer a yuppie version, where you wouldn't get your hands too dirty. Rest assured, you do get some experience in the PIMP life when your car breaks down in the bad part of town and you end up becoming the GRAND PIMP'S bitch for the night. Don't worry, it's only marginally worse than those gay orgies you have with your frat brothers.
View Quote

I'm apparently not pimp material!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I love to have a chrome plated colt 1911  with flux pearl grip...
View Quote

You mean just like what Alec Baldwin had in the movie The Shadow
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#6]
[size=6][red]W[/red][blue]T[/blue][gold]F[/gold][violet]?[violet][/size=6]

This test is bullshit, those morons wouldn't know a true pimp daddy it he was slapping them down! [spank] Which I just might - unless they live in a bad part of town.

(I got a lowly, disappointing 48%)
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Shits I'z 66% Pimp, Pimps up ho's down and open wide biotch!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#9]
It even asked if I wanted to kill Doug Schatkey! HAHAAHAHAA!!

sheee-itt yeah mu-fu'ah, that Doug Schatkey be one no class havin bitch!

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#10]
61%
Time to get the Huggy Bear suit out of storage.[@:D]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#11]
You are 83% pimp.
Wow, you're A PRO PIMP. The penultimate level of pimp-dom. You're one of the best out there, but not THE best. You've been working hard at pimping for some time and you have a lot of experience living the life and dealing the hos. You're undoubtedly the hero to many a PIMP fan, and the attention is good. However, you still could learn a thing or two from Ike Turner or Snoop Dog if you plan on moving up to the premiere echelon of GRAND PIMP. Cutting back on your chronic intake might help you with the bidness, but don't cut back too much. Also, your respectable ho-ma stable and control over those several city blocks makes you the envy of other PRO PIMPS and SEMI-PRO PIMPS, which is why you should always be packing and rolling with a good team that'll watch your back.

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys are sooo full of shit!![:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#13]
You are 21% pimp.

Hmm, it would seem that you are A RELATIVE to someone who is in the PIMP bidness, and you don't agree with their lifestyle choice. That, or a relative of yours was injured/killed because of the PIMP industry. You have contempt towards PIMPS because of this, yet you probably wouldn't turn into A SNITCH for THE MAN because you'd rather not have any involvement on either side of things. All we can say is keep on living your life the way your have been. Stay away from the PIMP side and stay away from THE MAN, and you'll live your life like the average loser.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn Homie ain't be having the lingo. He ain't down wit it.

It you "mofos are full of the shizzat up in here". No wonder you scored low. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like I'm too white to pimp...

[b]You are 18% pimp.[/b]
That means you're prone to becoming A SNITCH for THE MAN. You probably don't get your swerve on too much, so you're bitter and ready to make your mark anyway you can. Since you're not good enough to be THE MAN and far from being a PIMP, you'll sell info to THE MAN in hopes he'll recognize your intel gathering skills and take you into the fold. Sadly, you won't live to see next week because some hard core PIMP will punk your ass after you cross him.

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#18]
50% - I might have missed my calling in life.z
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#19]
40% ....I got no game.

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Only 59% !?!  Dayum.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#21]
You are 65% pimp.
You're AN AMATEUR, a newbie who's learning the pimping ropes and have a lot of schooling left. You probably were A GEN-U-WINE FAN and decided to stop watching the players, and to become one. While observing on the sidelines taught you a lot, you're still a B.G. and shouldn't bite off more than you can screw. Be sure to use the PIMP connections you made when you were just a fan, but remember to not step on the feet of those you admired. If you weren't A GEN-U-WINE FAN and decided to jump into the bidness head first, all we can say is watch your back because you're probably gonna be stepping on someone's Pumas.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#22]
[b]You are 54% pimp.[/b]

You're A GEN-U-WINE FAN of the pimping lifestyle. You're definitely not some wanna-be frat boy wigger, because you wouldn't mind getting your hands dirty. You probably have autographed posters of your PIMP heroes hanging on your wall, and spend the nights when you're not out banging bitches watching your blaxploitation DVDs and practicing your strut. You're probably good friends with your local pimps and have played some dice or dominoes with them. We wouldn't be surprised if you gophered and scored some chronic for them too. It's cool, every occupation needs to have its fans. Just be careful to not get too close, or else you'll get more than you're looking for.

hmmm,,,maybe..just maybe!

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#23]
74%  an i bees sime-pro. shitz homeie i gots to done be tightne ma shitz up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#24]
50%... This test was created by the "system" to keep a brother down.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#25]
[size=6][red][b][center]34%[/center][/size=6][/red][/b]

[i]You're either A BITCH or A FORMER STABLE MEMBER who got out of the bidness. Your general attitude towards PIMPS and pimping is negative, although you do have a modicum of respect for PIMPS and their excellent business sensibilities. You would probably join another ho stable if your current attempt to clean yourself up fails. Don't worry, your second jump into the world of pimping will introduce you to your future husband when you learn about blackmail.[/i]

I am proud to say I am not a "Ho" nor a pimp........just your average middle aged white guy.

Sgtar(but no feather)15

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:05:13 AM EDT
[#26]
So far I still have the lowest precentage: 18%

"Pretty fly for a white guy!"

Av.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:20:17 AM EDT
[#27]
78%....I'm a semi-pro. And I only got one thing to say:

My b1tch betta have my money,
through rain, sleet or snow!
My ho betta have my money.
Not some. Not half. But [b]all[/b] my cash.
Or I'll put my foot,
straight up her [b]ass[/b]!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:47:03 AM EDT
[#28]
51% pimp

I may have to do some market research regarding a career change... [;D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:10:08 AM EDT
[#29]
You are 81% pimp.
Wow, you're A PRO PIMP. The penultimate level of pimp-dom. You're one of the best out there, but not THE best. You've been working hard at pimping for some time and you have a lot of experience living the life and dealing the hos. You're undoubtedly the hero to many a PIMP fan, and the attention is good. However, you still could learn a thing or two from Ike Turner or Snoop Dog if you plan on moving up to the premiere echelon of GRAND PIMP. Cutting back on your chronic intake might help you with the bidness, but don't cut back too much. Also, your respectable ho-ma stable and control over those several city blocks makes you the envy of other PRO PIMPS and SEMI-PRO PIMPS, which is why you should always be packing and rolling with a good team that'll watch your back.

So there, you graymeat honkies...
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:39:01 AM EDT
[#30]
68% beeeeeaaatchhh........I is da biggest pimp you ever heard of...........where is my hoooos at....shhiiiiiiiiiittt..
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#31]
[b]I'm is the mofo king of pimpin[/b]

85%
Wow, you're A PRO PIMP. The penultimate level of pimp-dom. You're one of the best out there.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#32]
This test is BIASED against white pimps!!

I'm off to complain to the WPARP (white pimps against racial prejudice).

[url]www.robbyd.org[/url]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#33]
You are 84% pimp.

That's right. Me and my beotches be takin care of bidness. [b]I'm the ASIAN INVASION![/b], now step back and watch as I parlay...
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Need I say anything [smoke]

You are 90% pimp.
We are in total awe of you, GRAND PIMP. Rooms always go silent when your enter, accompanied by your entourage. Your stylish threads start trends among other PIMPS and eventually end up becoming mainstream. Just one ho from your stable would make an AMATEUR PIMP live good. You've had several battles with other PIMPS and won because you're that good. We wouldn't be surprised if you were the head of a PIMP ring or control all ho outlets in your city. You've also had several run ins with THE MAN, but you're still here and holding your own. When you have free time, please send us an autographed poster of yourself. and we congratulate you on your PIMP status.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#35]
You are 58% pimp.
You're A GEN-U-WINE FAN of the pimping lifestyle. You're definitely not some wanna-be frat boy wigger, because you wouldn't mind getting your hands dirty. You probably have autographed posters of your PIMP heroes hanging on your wall, and spend the nights when you're not out banging bitches watching your blaxploitation DVDs and practicing your strut. You're probably good friends with your local pimps and have played some dice or dominoes with them. We wouldn't be surprised if you gophered and scored some chronic for them too. It's cool, every occupation needs to have its fans. Just be careful to not get too close, or else you'll get more than you're looking for.

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#36]
You are 93% pimp.
We are in total awe of you, GRAND PIMP. Rooms always go silent when your enter, accompanied by your entourage. Your stylish threads start trends among other PIMPS and eventually end up becoming mainstream. Just one ho from your stable would make an AMATEUR PIMP live good. You've had several battles with other PIMPS and won because you're that good. We wouldn't be surprised if you were the head of a PIMP ring or control all ho outlets in your city. You've also had several run ins with THE MAN, but you're still here and holding your own. When you have free time, please send us an autographed poster of yourself. and we congratulate you on your PIMP status

Beeyatch, now dats what the f#$k I is talking 'bout.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#38]
75%

Semi pro pimp.  

Someday, I will attain pimpdom. sniff sniff

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#39]
I think some of you didnt answer the questions honestly...
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think some of you didnt answer the questions honestly...
View Quote

Answer them like a mid-twenties white boy?...no
But like a blatantly stereotypical pimp?...Hell yeah!

I am just that bad ass!
or...maybe lucky  
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
51% pimp

I may have to do some market research regarding a career change... [;D]
View Quote

Can I be your man-whore? I make a good he-bitch [;)] Will there be a break in process? Just don't hurt me. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It you "mofos are full of the shizzat up in here". No wonder you scored low. [:)]
View Quote

Yo beeyotch, you bess step off foo, or I be cappin' yo ass wif ma bb-gat.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yo beeyotch, you bess step off foo, or I be cappin' yo ass wif ma bb-gat.[:D]
View Quote

Now you down with O.P.P.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:10:02 AM EDT
[#44]
You are 45% pimp.
You're A FRAT BOY, aren't you? Or at least participate in some organized white boy social group or sport. You think the Lexus with tinted windows your dad bought for you is enough to become a respected pimp. You're enamored with the hard living PIMP lifestyle, but would prefer a yuppie version, where you wouldn't get your hands too dirty. Rest assured, you do get some experience in the PIMP life when your car breaks down in the bad part of town and you end up becoming the GRAND PIMP'S bitch for the night. Don't worry, it's only marginally worse than those gay orgies you have with your frat brothers.

hahahhahaha
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Anyone play Whore Wars?:

[url]http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?section=333&file=81558[/url]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Yo' foos needz to be popping back sum mo' foties befo yo' takin de tes!!! 100% Genuine PIMP right Heya baybee!!!
[img]http://www.mallninja.net/pics/pimpin1.jpg[/img]
Don't make me bust a cap in yo' ass!!! Gimme da money, honey!
[img]http://www.mallninja.net/pics/pimpin2.jpg[/img]

(ok, ok, it's really slo5oh)
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#47]
84% Pimp beeyatch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top