[#1]
RIGHT! Who's got the pox?

Who's got a boil on the bum?

Who's got...

SEMPRINI!!!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is not a basis for government....... to wield supreme executive power requires a mandate from the masses, not participation in some farcical aquatic ceremony [NI]
View Quote

"Look, if I ran around saying I was king simply because some watery tart loft me a scepter, you'd say I was LOOOOONEY!"
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
"So you think you could out-clever us French fellows with your silly knees-bent creeping about advancing behaviour? I wave my private parts at your aunties, you mealy-templed, cranberry-smelling, electric donkey-bottom biters".
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is not a basis for government....... to wield supreme executive power requires a mandate from the masses, not participation in some farcical aquatic ceremony [NI]
View Quote

"Look, if I ran around saying I was king simply because some watery tart loft me a scepter, you'd say I was LOOOOONEY!"
View Quote

No no no!

"If I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

"Broads lying in ponds passing out swords is no basis for a stable form of government."

View Quote

"Just because some wa'ery tart lobbed a scimitar..."

I don't think I've ever watched that movie without having something come out my nose LOL

"Stop pickin' your nose!"

"I wasn't picking it, I was scratching it."

"You were pickin' it, while you were talkin' to that lady!"

"There's no squire in here!"
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#6]
"But I came here for an argument...."

"Oh, this is abuse.  Arguments are 2 doors down."

"We are the Knights who say..........[NI]"
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#7]
"the castle of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"welcome to the castle antrax"

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#8]
A fish, a fish, a fishy ooooo!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#9]
"Look, it's people like you what cause unrest." (fish license skit)

"Pointed stick?  Oh, oh, oh.  We want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we?  Getting all high and mighty, eh?  Fresh       fruit not good enough for you eh?  Well I'll tell you something my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!  Now, the passion fruit.  When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit..."

"VOOM"?!?  Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it!  'E's bleedin' demised!"

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#10]
"All right! I AM the Messiah. Now f**k off!"

"How shall we f**k off, o Lord?"
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Every time I read or hear about Palistine, or see Yasser Arafats mug I think about the "Life of Brian"

And I still love how Fox News Channel kept showing the Black Knight sketch at the end of the News with Britt Hume back during the election debacle.

My favorite scene though is from "Life of Brian"- someone will have to help me because I cant remember the lines- but it was the "Secret Meeting" and the question was "What have the Romans done for us".  Everytime someone whines about "imperialism" I think of that scene.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#12]
"well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see."

"What?"

"He says they've already got one."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, it's very nice."
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Hijacker: "Take this bus to Cuba!"
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I have GOT to buy the complete Flying Circus DVD set!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Rule Number 6:

There is NO rule Number 6!

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"I fart in your general direction"

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"
View Quote

[size=4]DITTO[/size=4]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#17]
" Suicide squad..........ATTACK !! "
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#18]
"IIIII like Chinese. . . . I like Chinese. . . .
They only come up to your knees. . . ."
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#19]
(At the funeral parlor)

"Are you suggesting EATING my mother?!"

"Y.. Yeah.. Not raw, cooked!"

"Well... I do feel a bit pekish.."

"Tell you what.  If you have second thoughts after, we could dig a grave, and you can throw up in it."
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:13:27 AM EDT
[#20]
1. "...and I'd like her to look upon me as her own Dad, in a very real and legally binding sense."

2. "Camelot... that's good pig country isn't it?"

3."Look at the bones lad?!?!?"

4.Regarding the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.  "...Fruitbats and Orangutans and Breakfast Cereals...alright, alright, skip a bit....and the counting shall be to three.  Not to two, unless it be on the way to three and not to four.  Five is right out." (paraphrase)
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Uhh,... I think I'd better come clean with you about this. It's, um,-- it's not a virus, I'm afraid. You see, a virus is what we doctors call very, very small. So small, it could not possibly have made off with a whole leg. What we're looking for here is, I think,-- And this is no more than an educated guess, I'd like to make that clear. ...Is some multi-cellular life form with stripes, huge razor-sharp teeth, about eleven foot long, and of the genus Felis Horribilis: what we doctors, in fact, call a 'tiger'.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#22]
SPAM!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Every time I read or hear about Palistine, or see Yasser Arafats mug I think about the "Life of Brian"

And I still love how Fox News Channel kept showing the Black Knight sketch at the end of the News with Britt Hume back during the election debacle.

My favorite scene though is from "Life of Brian"- someone will have to help me because I cant remember the lines- but it was the "Secret Meeting" and the question was "What have the Romans done for us".  Everytime someone whines about "imperialism" I think of that scene.
View Quote

All right. But apart from the sanitation, the medecine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system, and public health... What have the Romans ever done for us?

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:34:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

All right. But apart from the sanitation, the medecine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system, and public health... What have the Romans ever done for us?

View Quote

Ahh yes... that scene is priceless.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top