Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2001 9:24:24 AM EDT
Second Amendment Sisters

...The SECOND AMENDMENT SISTERS, Inc. came about when a group of women decided they had enough: Enough of the distortion, enough of the misrepresentation, enough of the reproach from the anti-Second Amendment crowd. Learning of the Million Mom March (currently the Bell Campaign, now merging with Handgun Control, Inc.) was the last straw....

[url]http://www.sas-aim.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Ben......good site.
Out here in Colorado, the SAS are known as hell raisers......the female branch of the TRT, if you will.
This suits me fine.
What pissed me off, was when the Colorado Women's Shooting Sports Association asked us to go to a Second Amendment rally, and wear dresses, hold our children's hands, and look sincere, but not say anything or raise a fuss, "to show the antis that we are nice ladies"!!
They asked us to remain seperate from the SAS, as the SAS sisters frequently got "bad press" for being too radical.
This was when I parted company from the CWSSA, as I decided they were all skeet shooting wimps, who didnt have any courage at all, and would more than likely sell us all out at first chance, so they could shoot their little clays and store their 20ga shotguns at the shooting range, much like the UK.
When I went to a handgun range with the CWSSA, only 4 out of 30 ladies had ever fired a handgun before, and were the most timid, unwilling to learn, bunch of sheep I have ever seen.
They were more interested in the Potluck Skeet Meeting next event, than in learning to defend themselves with serious weapons.
By contrast, the SAS women are well versed, good shots, safe gun handlers, and not a bunch of timid soccer Moms.
Go, SAS!!!
Death to wimps!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top