Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2008 2:50:03 PM EDT
at the convention tonight?  If not, why not?

I mean, Michelle Obama is important enough to get up and give a speech because, you know, she's important and shit.

Is the Republican party anti-spouse or what?

rr

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic)
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Mr. Palin would scare the shit out of the DNC.

His wife already has them pissing their pants and crying for mommy, Mr. Palin would have them begging for Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think Todd Palin would have to say anything.

He could just squint and the lefties would crap themselves.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cindy spoke on Sunday with Laura Bush and may have spoken early Monday evening, not sure.  She might give the introduction tonight, I have not checked the schedule.  I doubt Todd Palin will speak, doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who feels he has to.  He's just a good old boy, father and husband... probably wants to just be left alone.

I know this.

I was just laughing to myself that Michelle gave this huge speech cause she's SO IMPORTANT!  (NOT)

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:55:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard Cindy will be introducing John.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top