Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2001 7:35:09 PM EDT
I tried to link on to the original discussion forum at ar15.com and it's blank, I go to the chat and it tells me to come here and there's a whole new page! I feel like i'm on an episode of the outer limits!
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Well the Old AR15.com(pre-ban) went down Thurs. afternoon. We've been slowly filtering in here since then. The word is that the server went down due to power outage. Kuiper posted that is sould've been up on Sun. Well its Tues. we still get blank screens. So at this point it looks like this beta sight is our new home.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh! that would explain it, I am the same motelbravo from the old page! Are you the same lord trader?
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Any idea when the old site might be back up for real?
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup its me. Seems like some other people changed monikers though. When this site came up back in Nov. I registered under the same moniker. I was thinking about taking some of the mods names from the other board. If you look on some of the old threads you can see someone suggesting this. [@:D]
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont think the old site is comming back  [>(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top