Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:45:38 PM EDT
I do it every few weeks to see what new quotes  they've got up there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
See a little Ayn Rand.

Link Posted: 8/12/2008 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just recently on the Magpul site and found the quotes on the banner worth reading. I wish they had them all listed somewhere where a guy could copy a few of them down.
Link Posted: 8/12/2008 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was just recently on the Magpul site and found the quotes on the banner worth reading. I wish they had them all listed somewhere where a guy could copy a few of them down.

What a coincidence that this thread should appear. I was on their website this Saturday reading all the quotes.
Link Posted: 8/12/2008 7:48:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I wish they weren't displayed in random order so doing this would be more practical.

_MaH
Link Posted: 8/12/2008 7:55:46 AM EDT
[#5]
"While you are reading this, your enemy is training."

Link Posted: 8/14/2008 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
"While you are reading this, your enemy is training."

Yeah...that was kind of a buzz kill.
Link Posted: 8/14/2008 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I have. More than once.
Link Posted: 8/14/2008 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I sent them an e-mail requesting that they list them somewhere/ asking them to e-mail them to me. Don't know if I'll hear anything back or not. Maybe if they got a few more requests they would list them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2008 8:35:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I do it every few weeks to see what new quotes  they've got up there.

Troll acount for the owner of Magpul.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top