BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/20/2008 8:47:51 AM EDT
This seems so wrong on so many levels.

Link

Edit- those of you that are curious.  I did a google for "latch" looking for one to fix a access panel in my house.  Latch is also a term for breast feeding apparently.  :)
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#1]
OMG boobies !  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#3]
This subject has been done here already, and the outcome was an overwhelming .
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This subject has been done here already, and the outcome was an overwhelming .

Ah didnt see it in last 3 months... searched.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Kid's gona be F'd up later in life.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember seeing this on ARFCOM before..... and my opinion hasn't changed.

Those kids are going to have a fucked up adult hood.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link

I guess I won't ask WTH you were searching for when you found this
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#8]
ewww
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Very rarely will I ever advocate .gov involvement but DHS needs to take those kids. Thats fucking sick.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#12]
shouldn't her hormones have gone back to normal by now to keep her from lactating?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
shouldn't her hormones have gone back to normal by now to keep her from lactating?

Pills? (if there is any)
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Dairy cows can keep giving milk for years as long as they're milked regularly.

I would assume it's the same for wimmen.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:09:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, you're right. Under normal circumstances, a woman will produce milk as long as her child's regularly feeding.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Used to work at the same place as this lady.

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/11/22/national/main530620.shtml
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#18]
That is so wrong, on all levels, right down to the subbasement!

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#20]
That's a pedophile's wetdream

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#21]
IBTL
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Here's the deal with women who take breast feeding to the extreme like this, and flame me all you want:

They need a strong man in their lives to tell them to knock that shit off.

Spend some time reading an attachment parenting forum. The women share something in common, and marital status is one of them. Of those that are married, their husbands are emasculated children with a penis and an income.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd have to see the tits to opine
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:34:02 AM EDT
[#24]
WTF?!?!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Female pedophiles. Social Services needs to get involved.

Next thread.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I will take a wild guess that there is no father in the house.
The mother is getting her rocks off with this. Sick, sick , sick.

The far left Brits (such as these) are beyond help.
Worse than the Berkeley crowd.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#28]
That is so fucked up it boggles the mind. If that was the USA, she would be brought up on child endangerment charges.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I will take a wild guess that there is no father in the house.

The far left Brits (such as these) are beyond help.
Worse than the Berkeley crowd.

If you watch the entire film, there IS a father and he supports it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those looked like cattle in the video....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#31]
That's just wrong in a lot of ways...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

IIRC, the hormone which releases milk in lactating women is the same one responsible for female orgasm. Someone with more time can Google to verify.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#33]
I saw something like that a few years back.

I work at the airport here in atlanta. As anyone could guess the demographic of the local inhabitants is well...you know...rhymes with gack...

Well, a coworker of mine grew up here locally and told me about a small lunch counter place that was run by an older lady and the food was great. So being a liberal in a conservatives body, I agreed to go to lunch w/him.

Wasn't too unusual. I was the only white man in the place, but nobody seemed to give a rat's ass. So all was cool. We ordered and got our food and it was great. I had the BBQ sandwich & slaw BTW. Good stuff.

All was well until a 10 y/o or so boy walked in and sat down at the counter. He started slapping the counter w/his palm in series of 3-4 slaps. He did this a few times. Then the older lady running the place came over to him and leaned over the counter.

I thought she was going to smack the shit outta him for being rude, but something far more frightening was about happen.

I watched her pull up her t-shirt and she pulled out what looked like a dirty brown tube sock....but it wasn't a dirty brown tube sock, and the kid put it in his mouth and began to  suck.  

I nudged my bud, Eddie, and motioned to the sight. Eddie about gagged and he just got up and hit the door....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

I work at the airport here in atlanta. As anyone could guess the demographic of the local inhabitants is well...you know...rhymes with gack...

Well, a coworker of mine grew up here locally and told me about a small lunch counter place that was run by an older lady and the food was great. So being a liberal in a conservatives body, I agreed to go to lunch w/him.

Wasn't too unusual. I was the only white man in the place, but nobody seemed to give a rat's ass. So all was cool. We ordered and got our food and it was great. I had the BBQ sandwich & slaw BTW. Good stuff.

All was well until a 10 y/o or so boy walked in and sat down at the counter. He started slapping the counter w/his palm in series of 3-4 slaps. He did this a few times. Then the older lady running the place came over to him and leaned over the counter.

I thought she was going to smack the shit outta him for being rude, but something far more frightening was about happen.

I watched her pull up her t-shirt and she pulled out what looked like a dirty brown tube sock....but it wasn't a dirty brown tube sock, and the kid put it in his mouth and began to  suck.  

I nudged my bud, Eddie, and motioned to the sight. Eddie about gagged and he just got up and hit the door....

Thats some funny shit ... i dont give a damn who you are thats funny.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#36]
My wife's aunt brest fed her two children waaaaaaay past the normal age. One of them, who is now an adult, sleeps in her closet. She has an apartement with a bedroom but sleeps on the floor of the bedroom closet. My wife's aunt's husband is quite a bit younger than my wife's aunt, so some of what has been posted above may be true. Who knows. People can be very strange and do strange things that most of us consider over the edge, but the people doing them consider themselves normal.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Big supporter of breastfeeding. Supporter of breastfeeding in public. I think neglecting to wean your kids at an appropriate age doesn't do anything for your kids.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#38]

They appear to be some kind of crazy wiccan family. That probably has something to do with her breast feeding for so many years.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

Thats some funny shit ... i dont give a damn who you are thats funny.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:00:47 PM EDT
[#40]
It's taking every libertarian bone in my body to not call for a raid on whatever crazy ass breastfeeding compound they are running.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm all for breast feeding, but I think it's all about the mom by 2.  8 is just feaky.

No, my kids did not breastfeed until 2.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

I guess I won't ask WTH you were searching for when you found this
I don't want to know anymore about this subject. Imagine if it was an 8 yo boy, talk about creating perverts at a young age. I bet Paul likes to watch too.......yucky.

Does this crap only happen in GB or what, GB producing the weirdest shit since 1945.  Where is that motivational G-rated poster at?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#43]
I remember that mothering.com stuff from about a year or two ago. THAT was some fucked-up shit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#44]
My friend's wife breastfed when until she was 7. She is the most selfish spoiled cunt that I have ever met.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

They appear to be some kind of crazy wiccan family. That probably has something to do with her breast feeding for so many years.

Whether or not they are Wiccan has nothing to do with it.    Your comments come dangerously close to violating the CoC.  

1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Creeeeeeeepy
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whether or not they are Wiccan has nothing to do with it.    Your comments come dangerously close to violating the CoC.  

1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

there are crazy catholics, crazy baptists, etc.  

Bob1984 must be a wiccan.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Reminds me of the scene in The Last Emperor.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Yes but what if she was really hot and it was her best friend instead of an 8 year old?

See you are sick too!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is it with all of the whining about someone maybe violating COC these days. Last time I checked, this site was made up of mostly grown men. If you don't like what someone said, tell him so, period.  Something along the lines of "I am a Wiccan and don't appreciate those kind of comments". Did you go crying to the teacher when someone took your lunch money too?

That lady is fucked up in the head no matter what her beliefs are, simple as that. If I actually saw that happening, rest assured I would confront her.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top