Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:04:50 AM EDT
Showcasing tom knapp and many others..great show...have seen this before
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to be the dupe police but I have seen this thread before!  Yes it is a good show
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, it's nice that History chooses to show guns and the shooting sports in a positive light, while sharing some awesome old footage of Ed McGivern, etc...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Watching right now for about the 2nd or 3rd time.Never boring but I sure feel like a novice after watching these people.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:20:45 AM EDT
[#4]
great show;...but its been on WAY too much this month
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:29:39 AM EDT
[#5]
i need to practice that ricochet shot...lol insane
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:43:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I have also been watching it. It was supposed to be stormy here today so I figured I would just hang out around the house. Now I wish I had gone shooting!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I get a kick out of the archery segment...

Mythbusters did a segment a whle back on shooting one arrow with another.  Their test was whether or not you could split one wood arrow with another, but the basic feat was to hit one arrow dead center with another.  They pronounced it a MYTH...

The archery guy on this show apparently doesn't watch Mythbusters... he he he
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Miculek is SICK!

One thing that got me about all these guys so far: They're well into the age that their reflexes and/or eyesight should be deteriorating... They're going strong!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top