Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#2]
seisse
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I REALY REALY HATE THIS GUY  I WISH THEY WOULD FIRE HIS ASS
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Bud is a national and local hero here...Keith calls it prejudice and racist to talk about Muslims, yet he constantly makes fun of and hates christians...amazing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#5]
The guy's a moron.  He had Scalia as his "worst person" after the Heller decision came down.

He's a freedom hating elitist.  Pay him no mind.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#6]

The handful of people who have read this thread and watched the video just doubled his viewership.  I suspect that more people saw him on the 2:00 AM midweek rerun of Sportscenter than watch him on MSNBC.  He should go back to reporting on sports and leave political commentary to the professionals.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#7]
COCK!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#8]
If i gave a shit what Flaming Homosexual Marxists  thought i would watch MSNBC
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#9]
that guy is a cockbite
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Nobody, but nobody in the television media world today would look better in a Nazi SS uniform than Olbermann.  Next time you see him on TV, picture him wearing that uniform and you'll have no doubt that he's the model Nazi that Hitler tried to create.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I've always disliked that ass clown.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if he's on the list to be Obama's press secretary.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#15]
He's about as one sided towards Obama as a TV persona can get

another words he's a Commie
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I saw Olbermann show the day of the Heller ruling.  He is the clown.  He stated the 2nd was out dated and uncivilized, and that when it was written it applied only to flint lock rifles, muskets, and cap and ball revolvers.

He is a big commie douche bag.  The whole PMSNBC line up needs a large dose of BC and some extra thick kotex.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Day would kick that clown's ass.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I REALY REALY HATE THIS GUY I WISH THEY WOULD FIRE HIS ASS

I wish he would have  a massive aneurism and live in a hospital bed for the rest of his pathetic life.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I REALY REALY HATE THIS GUY I WISH THEY WOULD FIRE HIS ASS

I wish he would have  a massive aneurism and live in a hospital bed for the rest of his pathetic life.

Nah.

Non-Geneva-compliant commie prison camp, with his broken arm set permanently "at a goofy angle."
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Bill O'Reilly "The Frank Burns of news", I have to admit that's funny.  But ratings wise, how many times bigger is O'Reilly's to Olberdouche's?  Is it 4:1?  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Olbermann should pick up a fucking Koran and read a little before he mouths off about who's not out to get him.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Could someone like Day take him to court and sue the shit out of him and PMSNBC for defamation of character?
The resume' of Col. Day on display and contrasted with little left winger sports announcer whiney boy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#23]
He was an idiot on ESPN & he's an idiot now. I've never liked that pos.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Olbermann is a full blown Communist.

He hates the First Amendment freedoms of everyone, but himself.  

He hates the Second Amendment.

He hates the Tenth Amendment.

He hates the 14th Amendment since it does apply to everyone and not just the people he picks.  

He hates Articles I, II, III, and IV of our US Constitution.

He wants you to give up your individual rights, turn over your possessions, give-up your property, and even the raising of your children to the state.  

Olbermann preaches the same tired Marxist crap he was brain washed with as a young man in college and has been congratulated for his entire adult life by the elite media who share his same background.  One day we'll have to deal with all these people or risk watching the Republic we love destroyed from within by this cancer of communism.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
.............. Next time you see him on TV, picture him wearing that uniform and you'll have no doubt that he's the model Nazi that Hitler tried to create.

WHAT 'next time'?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#26]
MSNBC=DNC-TV
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#27]
What a cockholster.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I saw Olbermann show the day of the Heller ruling.  He is the clown.  He stated the 2nd was out dated and uncivilized, and that when it was written it applied only to flint lock rifles, muskets, and cap and ball revolvers.

Then the First only applies to the spoken word, quill pens, and Gutenberg presses.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I had the honor of attending a lecture by Bud Day at teh USAF Museum and participating in a Q&A session that followed.

Olberman is not worthy to lick dog crap from the bottmo of Day's shoes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Olberman is a peckerwood.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Wikipedia on Col Bud Day here

Col. Day's medals

Medal of Honor
Air Force Cross
Air Force Distinguished Service Medal
Silver Star
Legion of Merit
Distinguished Flying Cross
Bronze Star (4)
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Purple Heart (4)
Air Medal (10)
Prisoner of War Medal
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#32]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bud_Day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann

This issue is easy.

Read Bud Day's wikipedia entry.

Read Olbermann's wikipedia entry.

Which man seems to have more substance?

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Bump for the Saturday night crew.

I'm still mad.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
He stated the 2nd was out dated and uncivilized, and that when it was written it applied only to flint lock rifles, muskets, and cap and ball revolvers.

Sorry for the hijack, but I have always kicked around the idea that they wrote the second amendment to make sure citizens had the same small arms that the military had at that time.  The military had flint locks, muskets and cap and ball revolvers.  It didn't say that civilians can only have bow and arrows, sling shots, short swords, bucklers and rocks.  

Oh and suck a fat cock Untermann.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Marxist Douche Nozzle
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Yawn.

Why give the attention whore what he so desperately craves?

He is not fit to carry Day's shoes, much less criticize him.  

Clearly, all Olberman is seeking is to create "controversy" in order to garner ratings.  I suggest we not give him what he wants.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He stated the 2nd was out dated and uncivilized, and that when it was written it applied only to flint lock rifles, muskets, and cap and ball revolvers.

Sorry for the hijack, but I have always kicked around the idea that they wrote the second amendment to make sure citizens had the same small arms that the military had at that time.  The military had flint locks, muskets and cap and ball revolvers.  It didn't say that civilians can only have bow and arrows, sling shots, short swords, bucklers and rocks.  

Oh and suck a fat cock Untermann.

Id be all for blowhardman getting his message out by ink pen and large book only since it fits with the times when the 1st ammendment was written.

What a loser
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Nobody, but nobody in the television media world today would look better in a Nazi SS uniform than Olbermann.  Next time you see him on TV, picture him wearing that uniform and you'll have no doubt that he's the model Nazi that Hitler tried to create.

Ha!  Isn't he Jewish?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ha!  Isn't he Jewish?

Of course he is.  He's on TV isn't he?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#40]
For the record, yes, Olbermann has emotional problems:

Olbermann left ESPN under a cloud of stories about how he'd become a nightmare to work with. Much of the acrimony was documented by sportswriter Mike Freeman in ESPN: The Uncensored History; one of Olbermann's co-hosts, Suzy Kolber, recalled locking herself in the bathroom and weeping because of the way Olbermann treated her. Upon the release of Freeman's book, Olbermann [chalked] up his tantrums to a deep-seated insecurity. "I have lived much of my life assuming much of the responsibility around me and developing a dread of being blamed for things going wrong," he wrote. "Deep down inside I've always believed that everybody around me was qualified and competent, and I wasn't, and that some day I'd be found out."

ETA:  More at www.olbermannwatch.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top