Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2001 6:09:31 PM EDT
ok my daughter is in ohio and she just got a restraining order against her soon to be ex. he chased her down today and threatened her and a bystander after trying to run her off the road they went and arrested him for violating the restraining order and two menecing counts 1 for her and 1 for the older lady that happened to be outside and saw the whole thing. the police arrested him and he gets to go in front of the judge I was told tommorrow.
my question is this if anyone knows in ohio what kinda charges are those and are they just mis. or fenlony's? what kind of time and bail can he expect as my daughter being 1,200 miles away is worried.
the pos tried to run here off the road with his own daughter in the car and then threaten to kill her and the bystander. but did not have the balls to stick around when a couple of guys came out of their houses.
help me out here need to know what I may expect from the court on this pos.  thanks jc
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top