Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2001 11:56:26 AM EDT
...or how I spent my holiday vacation.

I Love Ya Guys. Thanks to all you Texans at the Tac Pro Shoot Sunday the 18th.

I'm sorry but I don't remember all the names...However a special Howdy to AROCK,TheRedGoat,RHSPEN,LORDTRADER,DonR & Kelley and the Gentleman with the rubber mallet(sorry I forgot your name).

I still miss the wooded Texas hills but it feels good to be back home in Phoenix.

My Dad loves and I mean really loves the Cav-15 I gave him for his Birthday.Also a young LE friend of my dad's let me drive his squad car around the block(Well, it was exciting for me anyway)

So here's to the Texans [beer]

And remember Lordtrader "jerk" is code for "I Love Ya Man"
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see that you could find your way home. Let's not wait another 20 years to do it again.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Glad to see that you could find your way home. Let's not wait another 20 years to do it again.
View Quote

Damn straight...This has got to be a yearly thing!!!

P.S. you've got my 800 # and I talked to Dave this morning about possible placement for Nissan Dealerships in your area...Call me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top