Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 11:19:31 PM EDT
I came home from the bar after a party at a friends house to a headless full-size santa statue off of my balcony.  No notes, no tips or clues, just a fullsize headless santa statue...
I left at approx 2000hrs and arrived via a friend at approx 200hrs.
This is by far the weirdest thing I've seen to date.
What do I do?  Dump it over the ledge?  Keep it?
Call the bomb squad?  Call the police?

what in the holy hell does this mean?
AR is bedside, 1911 is loaded with 2 extra mags, S&W 586 is near with speedloaders ready.

edited for mistype.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You won't live till Christmas by the Mafia ?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
pics or B.S.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I came home from the bar after a party at a friends house to a headless full-size santa statue off of my balcony.  No notes, no tips or clues, just a fullsize headless santa statue...
I left at approx 2000hrs and arrived via a friend at approx 2000hrs.

AR is bedside, 1911 is loaded with 2 extra mags, S&W 586 is near with speedloaders ready.

You were gone for exactly 24 hours?  Or did you leave and come back at the exact same second?  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]
pic
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You were gone for exactly 24 hours?  Or did you leave and come back at the exact same second?  

Ok, I left at 8pm and came home at 2am
better?
mistype.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Dibs on guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

better?
mistype.

Yeah, just busting your balls.  

And that santa is freaky.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#9]
We now know the perp is jewish
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
We now know the perp is jewish
my g/f is jewish (well one side of her family is somewhat Jewish)........ hrmmmmmm
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dibs on guns and ammo.

awww dude, you're the first to ever tell me that.
I don't have much but I guess they are yours.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Zip tie the reindeer head to him and light it up. It would look badass

like a reverse furry or something
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I say, you have some "GOOD" friends.  Enjoy!! and plan for revenge!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:30:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Either it's a really bad prank from one of your buddies or somebody is seriously fucking with you (like the ones you see in the scary movies).  

Best to file a report just in case it's some wacko with a sick notion.  Something like that at night... only means trouble is a coming.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:32:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

better?
mistype.

Yeah, just busting your balls.  

And that santa is freaky.

ya think?

coming home at 2am and having a headless fullsize santa at your door step is fucking WEIRD.

Like ARFCOM Bug out weird.

and I did bug out.  I'm freaked man.  There are very few people beyond my very close friends (who wouldn't do this) that know exactly where I live.  Very few (only 3) coworkers (2 of which I was with) know where I live.  The only others are various girls I've dated and things of that nature.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:33:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Either it's a really bad prank from one of your buddies or somebody is seriously fucking with you (like the ones you see in the scary movies).  

Best to file a report just in case it's some wacko with a sick notion.  Something like that at night... only means trouble is a coming.  

So I should call the authorities and make a report?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#17]
One of my co-workers got a panicked phone call from his fiance Halloween night.  She thought there was a bear in their front yard.  Well, we talked her into getting to the car (in the attached garage) and drive out into the yard to check on it and see wtf was going on.  Turns out it was a headless cement cow with the neck painted red.  Course she freaked even worse then.

We sat at work and laughed.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Move the headless santa away from your building and light it on fire, whilst you load Ar15 mags and put on body armor.

I am betting whoever did that is watching you right now.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Move the headless santa away from your building and light it on fire, whilst you load Ar15 mags and put on body armor.

I am betting whoever did that is watching you right now.
I'm going to dump in in the lawn.

No fire, appt complex and there have been some good fires lately with the wind and dry land area.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Scream "THIS IS SPARTAAA" and kick it off the balcony. Take video. If you weren't in such a densely-populated area, I would say that you should then dump a 30-round mag into  it where it lay, but that doesn't seem safe.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Scream "THIS IS SPARTAAA" and kick it off the balcony. Take video. If you weren't in such a densely-populated area, I would say that you should then dump a 30-round mag into  it where it lay, but that doesn't seem safe.

For real, You must show you are crazier than your stalker.

If you saw somebody scream

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and kick a headless Santa off the balcony I'd think you were a nutcase
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

FTW
sw1217
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:41:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Video of the punt, and battle cry would be good.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Scream "THIS IS SPARTAAA" and kick it off the balcony. Take video.

For the mother-fucking-win.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:50:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Definately have sex with it.  Do it in plain view on the balcony.  Whoever is fucking with you, no matter how crazy they are, will back down.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:56:59 AM EDT
[#26]
You might think about at least notifying the police. It could have been stolen from somebody else. If somebody reports that, stolen property is on your porch the police might come asking questions about why its there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#27]
height=8
Quoted:

edited for mistype.

So, You're claiming Santa is dead?
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:07:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

edited for mistype.

So, You're claiming Santa is dead?

Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:19:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Give it a pumkin head this fall
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:38:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For real, You must show you are crazier than your stalker.

If you saw somebody scream

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and kick a headless Santa off the balcony I'd think you were a nutcase

Yep, you NEED to out-crazy your stalker.

Extra style points if you can find a tunic to wear while doing it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top