Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 3:05:17 AM EDT

When I was living in the dirty south,, I can remember entire communities being certain races, and basically not allowing other races in the surrounding area. so it got me thinking, obviously there are some places that are still run by race. Do you think it could ultimately decide the presidency?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:07:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah & IBTL
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:07:52 AM EDT
[#2]
What do you think? Obama is junior senator with no experience turned presidential candidate. You be the judge.

He is only where he is today because of his skin color.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah & IBTL

oh yeah,, dont get this locked please
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:10:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Everyone one who criticizes Obama or doesn't vote for him will be a labeled a racist.  Democratic primary voters are excluded of course
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:12:08 AM EDT
[#5]
My opinion is a definite YES.  

And in the months to come,  make no mistake about it,  Obama's racism against white
people will be emphasized and everyone will notice, thanks to the efforts of the anti-Obama camp.   It will be made crystal clear.

CJ
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah & IBTL

oh yeah,, dont get this locked please

Quoted:
When I was living in the dirty south...

Yeah, like that ship hasn't already sailed. Great way to shit in your own thread...
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:23:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Look at the voting record in Philadelphia:

90% of Blacks voted for Barack Obama.

You couldn't get 90% of whites to vote "the sky is blue", let alone for an inexperienced junior Senator from Chicago, no matter the race.

So, YES racisim will be alive and well in this upcoming election.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]
"The Dirty South"

WTF is that?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:26:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"The Dirty South"

WTF is that?

you dirty southern people
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:29:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"The Dirty South"

WTF is that?

your dirty southern people

Tell whoever is typing this for you to slap the shit out of you.  You are way too stupid to operate a keyboard.

Oops  eta a smiley
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:32:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:45:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I think it already has, interestingly pretty much all the negatives have come out of the Obama camp.  If thats the kind of "change" his supporters are hoping for all I can say good luck.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:01:23 AM EDT
[#13]
OH NOE, YU DITN'T!!1!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:07:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Heres hoping

Take his loss any way I can.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:08:17 AM EDT
[#15]
How could it not play a huge role? One of the candidates is so grossly underqualified that his ethnicity is the only explanation for why he is running.

Unfortunately for him, the black community, while vocal and visible in most urban areas and throughout the South, is nowhere near being large enough to elect a President by themselves.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top