Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Where do you stand?  Sounds to me like you stand in front of the greyhound station at night!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Why?  What thoughts cross one's head when they decide that cross dressing sounds good?

This is a serious question - not meant to be inflammatory, I just can't see that side of logic.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The whole "Would you disown your child if you found out they were gay?" thread got me thinking....

I'm a crossdresser. Am I going to spend eternity swimming in a lake of fire? Does that count as gay or straight in biblical terms? Or am I just possessed by demons?

I'm being a little sarcastic, but I am curious.

G

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#4]
One more question to the original poster.  Do you go out in public like this?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Lots of judgement here.  I have worked with a tranny.  While he was on his way of turning from a he into a she.

Why is it always a 40-50 year old guy, divoorced with children?

I do not know.  All I know is he was one of God's children.  And some of them do stray.  But for him/her, it wasn't about sex, it was about identity.

Yep, hormones, electrolysis and makeup.  He didn't make a convincing woman.

And in ENGINEERING!  There was also a former student at my engineering school who went through it.  He too had children.  Divorced.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Occasionally, I wear women's underwear
.........on my face. They make me feel Sexy.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]
What bathroom do you use? Do you play the skin flute? that kinda seals it for me
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#8]

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Man, who has that coming-out cross dressing thread from about four yeas ago?  Result from leaving going to anothers house and leaving the account open.  Had a cool (real bad) pic with it?  

Any old timers remember?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Lots of judgement here.  

Im actually asking questions to learn.  I dont want to judge him for what he likes to do.  I could care less.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I beat up cross dressers, it's like beating a women only you don't get a domestic charge.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Do you do the 'weenie tuck'

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/ultramagbrion/BILL-1.jpg

They make a device called a gaff. Of course, you could use duct tape. I'm not kidding.

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The whole "Would you disown your child if you found out they were gay?" thread got me thinking....

I'm a crossdresser. Am I going to spend eternity swimming in a lake of fire? Does that count as gay or straight in biblical terms? Or am I just possessed by demons?

G

Not for cross dressing........or doing drugs, adultery, homosexualism, even murder.......but you will if you deny that Jesus Christ is the son of God sent to save a dying world.  

Punishment is certain for those who refuse to accept that they are sinners with  dark hearts, in need of a Savior who can wash them clean of their sins.

But in the end, that's between you and God.

John 6:47

I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.

<humming> "My chains are gone, I've been set free.....

my God, my Savior, has ransomed me....
" </humming>

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Nasty,,,,, straight up nasty!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/ultramagbrion/BILL-1.jpg

They make a device called a gaff. Of course, you could use duct tape. I'm not kidding.

G

Ill take your word for it
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Interesting, what do you think grog, do you think your going to swim in the fires of hell?  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why?  What thoughts cross one's head when they decide that cross dressing sounds good?

This is a serious question - not meant to be inflammatory, I just can't see that side of logic.

Depends on the person. If you are a fetishist, it is the feel of the clothes, makeup, etc.

If you are a full blown transsexual, you really feel you are in the wrong body. Crossdressing is a way to rectify that feeling.

I'm more in the first category.

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I have. I drive like this all the time. Makes you obey the traffic laws...

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Tasty,,,,, straight up tasty!

Dude, what's wrong with you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tasty,,,,, straight up tasty!

Dude, what's wrong with you?

Hah.  You made me scroll up.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

So checkpoints are not high on your list of favorite things...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

So checkpoints are not high on your list of favorite things...

I bet CCW is though
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Yep, another 'Epic' thread on the way.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I beat up cross dressers, it's like beating a women only you don't get a domestic charge.

Some of us CCW. A S&W model 36 makes a good purse gun. It would be embarassing to be shot by a transvestite.

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

G

"These things happen"
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:43:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Ok, so let me get this right: you're not required by society to wear very uncomfortable heeled shoes, sweat in pantyhose, and generally wear clothes that are less than comfortable and restrict your ability to move freely.  You just like to do it?

I admit it.  I dont' get it.  However, if God doesn't have better things to do than worry about how you dress, then I ain't gonna worship Him.  I figure He's FAR more concerned with the pedophile/murderer types.  Cross-dressing probably doesn't even cross the radar.

I have to admit, I gave my mother's neighbor a second glance.  Older gentleman out getting his newspaper in a pink satin robe.  Once my brain finished processing, my only real objection was that pink was NOT his color.  What can I say?  I'm just a small town hick sometimes.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
they have a cross dressing gene. Well they will try their damnedest to find one.

I have a lazy gene

I cant change who I am.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of us CCW. A S&W model 36 makes a good purse gun. It would be embarassing to be shot by a transvestite.

G

PWND!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Jeebus, "purse gun"

* backs cautiously out of this thread *
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Ok, so let me get this right: you're not required by society to wear very uncomfortable heeled shoes, sweat in pantyhose, and generally wear clothes that are less than comfortable and restrict your ability to move freely.  You just like to do it?

Hey, the man just wants to be loved, ok? Keith will be perfect for him.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#36]
TITS OF GTFO

Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Wait, is this grognard's cousin posting?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#39]
I wouldn't disown a fag.  But I would disown a cross-dresser.

That shit is just fubar.

eta:  Oh and lay off old painless.  Only a self-righteous son-of-a-bitch could not understand how a christian man can declare another man a sinner without implying that they themselves are a better person.  Old Painless has humility for his sin and thankfullness for the love he receives.  I don't see a problem with expecting any less from trannies.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Yes, although I'm not all that fond of pantyhose. I'm a stocking wearer.

G
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Some fetishes are really bizarre, and I don't think most people with fetishes really understand WHY they get a good feeling, or arousal, or whatever it is, from the behavior.

Dude, I know.  Some people are just weird.  I like normal stuff, like having a shemale in high heels stomp on my sack while I recite Jabberwocky blindfolded.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Lets distill this for our resident tranny.

You won't go to hell for being a cross-dressing freak just like I won't go to hell for being a masturbating fornicator, so long as you recognize that you are imperfect and fallen, and accept the love of Jesus and the sacrifice he has made on your behalf.  Neither you or me can be saved or justified upon our own merit.

p.s. I don't mean ill-will with the words like "tranny".  I don't think that I am any better then you.  But I have had a few and I get sick of all the sensitive bullshit.  Lets call it like it is.  I am a piece of shit and you are a piece of shit.  There is only one man better then us who can see us redeemed.  And I am tired of the fucking whinning by every fag, woman, minority, or white protestant heterosexual male who wants to feel sorry for himself.

There are people out there who are blind and in wheel chairs.  And to graduate college you have to take some fucking class about how women are so oppressed and are such heroes for fighting the man.  There are people losing their wives to cancer right now.  People on their death beds.  People missing a leg or an eye so that your dumb ass didn't have to worry about hadjis trying to blow up your kids.  There are people in this world with real fucking problems.  The next faggot son-of-a-bitch I hear whinnning about how they are treated unfairly is going to a get a kick in the face.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself.  Quit defining yourself according to what YOU think other people think about you.  Recognize that you are a piece of shit like the rest of us, and be thankful for what you have.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#43]
no call out threads
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top