BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 5:50:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
how bad would an O'bama/Clinton ticket be for us?

I fucking hate mccain.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I fucking hate mccain.

If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention.

Voting for obama/clinton  would be like hacking off a hand

Voting for McCain is like losing a finger, bad but still of some use.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I fucking hate mccain.

If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention.

Voting for obama/clinton  would be like hacking off a hand and your dick

Voting for McCain is like losing a finger, bad but still of some use but not really worth it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#6]
RECREATE SIXTY-EIGHT!

(I mean Chicago, not LA)

Damn, could have had SS knocking on my door...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Go Hilldog!  

You bastards all want the riots in Denver...I might have to "work" the crouds...

J/K, I want them here too...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Did anyone notice the big dumb lunk over the Beast's left shoulder that couldn't stop crying?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#9]
If they bury the hatchet and she signs on to the ticket as VP, I don't think McCain can beat them.

I hope to God I am wrong, but unfortunately that is what I fear.

And I hope everyone realizes what Democratic control of the White House and both houses of Congress will mean for the future of gun rights in this country.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If they bury the hatchet and she signs on to the ticket as VP, I don't think McCain can beat them.

I hope to God I am wrong, but unfortunately that is what I fear.

And I hope everyone realizes what Democratic control of the White House and both houses of Congress will mean for the future of gun rights in this country.

All these people who've been voting for her cheering her on are going to feel really stupid if she ends up in the WH as VP because of them, and it's starting to look like they may have helped force Obama to offer.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#13]
The bitch doesn't have to bury the hatchet, just keep it hidden for a little while longer. Hypothetical scenario:

Klinton joins the Obama bandwagon as VP.
The democrips get their 'dream ticket' and vote in overwhelming numbers, mccain is toast.
4 months into Obama's term he has an unfortunate plane crash under mysterious circumstances.
Who is next in line of succession?

Yup.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I think Hillary is holding out for "The Video", if it exists.
 IF it comes out Supers could run from Obama as fast as thier duplicitious litttle feet will move
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#16]
But the sad truth of it is that with her, you get Bill for free!

I don't that Obama is quite that dumb.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Obama will not be elected. A black man cannot be elected President of this country.

White men decide elections, like it or not it's true.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Obama will not be elected. A black man cannot be elected President of this country.

Bullshit. A black COMMUNIST should not be elected to the Presidency.

Put a good conservative up there and I don't care what color he/she might be.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I bought popcorn I want my freaking riots.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'm listening to a rebroadcast of the Hillary speech... God I love DVR.  Doesn;t sound like she plans on bowing out, and I can swear I heard McAuliffe say "the next president of the United States" when he introduced her.  Still listening to the speech, but she is making the arguments to delegates - we won more primaries, we received more votes.  Apparently she is scheduled to meet with delegates and superdelegates over the next couple days to make the case directly show them all the dirt she has on them.  Yeah, I have a feeling this is going to Denver.

Fixed.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Oh I disagree...Look at like Colin Powell I think he could make it..

It is just that Obama is a fucking tard (who by the way uses the Grecian Formula--anyone else notice that??) who is not black by the way--who is a muslim and a communist...

Whewww...Glad I got that out...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I disagree...Look at like Colin Powell I think he could make it..

It is just that Obama is a fucking tard (who by the way uses the Grecian Formula--anyone else notice that??) who is not black by the way--who is a muslim and a communist...

Whewww...Glad I got that out...

Colin Powell is pretty liberal...now give me THIS GUY:

And we be talkin'!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

This is simply wrong.

White men haven't decided ANYTHING since around 1982 or so. They just do what the pussy tells them to do.

Vote for a gun-grabber? Show how sensitive you are by pulling the lever - you'll probably get laid tonight!

You have too high an opinion of the White American Male, who has been missing his cane and huevos for so long that he's forgotten he ever had them. I mean really, we have a country where our youth are indoctrinated by female Leftists, and we've permitted that disease to flourish unabated - and we expect White Men hell, ANY MEN to hold any power?

Have you been to a divorce court lately? Travel to Mass or Kali lately? Go on, try to buy a box of shotgun shells at a Wal-Mart in Carbondale, IL without a Firearms Owners Identification Card and see what happens.

You put too much stock in the average American Man.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top