Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/1/2008 2:08:17 PM EDT

Report of shooting at houses on the north side.  TPD cop was shot through the eye and will probably not make it.

One Deputy had a round pass through his shoulder.  Second Deputy was wounded by bullet fragments.

Press conference at 4PM.....

No shooter motive, yet.  Shooter gave up like a little bitch afterward.

link

Hourly Update
UPDATED at 2:50 p.m.: Officer shot in head on northeast side
Man dressed in camoflage, driving a convertible Mustang and brandishing an assault rifle led officers on cross-town chase
Brady McCombs and Alexis Huicochea
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 06.01.2008
advertisementA camouflage-clad man driving a red Mustang convertible opened fire on law enforcement officers with an assault rifle at five locations throughout Tucson Sunday, critically injuring one and wounding two others before giving up on Mount Lemmon Highway.
A Tucson police officer is in University Medical Center in critical condition and a pair of Pima County Sheriff’s deputies are there with non-life threatening injuries. The shooting spree began at just before 10 a.m. Sunday in North Tucson in the 8400 block of North Placita de la Manzana when the suspect, David Nicholas Delich, 25, fired at two houses with an assault rifle, said Rick Kastigar, Pima County Sheriff's Bureau Chief. He didn't hit anybody.
A Sheriff's deputy found the suspect driving west of Oracle Road on Ina Road and began chasing him. At Ina and Oracle, the shooter fired at the deputy, hitting him in the right shoulder. The deputy continued the chase south on Oracle but lost track of the man, Kastigar said.
Deputies working on the east side picked him up near Swan and River. A chase continued with several officers trailing the red mustang, Kastigar said. As they drove east on Tanque Verde, the suspect fired shots back at the officers on Tanque Verde Road bridge. The shots didn’t hit anybody. Further ahead, west of Houghton Road on Tanque Verde, officers laid down stop sticks.
Before he hit them, Delich made an abrupt left turn heading north on to a side street called Tomahawk Trail, Kastigar said. There, he fired at a Tucson police officer immediately behind him, striking him more than once, including in the head, Kastigar. The officer was flown by helicopter to University Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
Delich was able to lose the officers after shooting the officer, Kastigar said. They found him again driving up Catalina Highway on the way to Mount Lemmon. At milepost 1.5, he shot at a Sheriff's deputy, causing a minor wound to the side of his head, Kastigar said.
The man continued north and gave up at Molina Basin at about 11 a.m., more than an hour after the incident began. He was arrested and taken into custody. A background check shows that Delich has been arrested on criminal trespassing, a marijuana violation and possession of drug paraphernalia. He has not spent any time in Arizona prisons.
Nobody else was injured during the chase, Kastigar said. Catalina Highway and other areas where shootings occurred were closed Sunday, causing significant traffic delays. Investigators don't know why the man went on the shooting spree, Kastigar said.
The shooting spree and chase was a harrowing experience for people on Catalina Highway and at the shooting locations. Jody and Don Mackey were biking up Catalina Highway near Molino Basin when somebody in a car told them to get out of there, and that somebody was shotting at people with a rifle, they said. Then, they saw 20-25 officers speed up the highway.
"You knew something horrible was happening," said Jody Mackey, of Tucson. They sped back down the mountain on their bikes to ensure their safety. "It was scary, it was horrifying," said Jody Mackey, of Tucson. "We didn't want to get killed."
Children Gab and Nolan Illanas, heard the gunshots from their house in the Tanque Verde Woods subdivision, just east of where the Tucson Police officer was shot. The children also saw police officers speed off behind the Mustang after the shots were fired. Nolan, 10, went outside to see what was going on and saw a police officer in his car at the entrance to the neighborhood. "We were, like, really scared," Nolan said.
Their mother, Sheree Illanas, said the children, like the rest of the neighbors, were unharmed but shaken. “It’s always quiet here,” said Judy Harris, who lives in the same neighborhood. “So that was pretty scary.”
Chris Moseley said he moved from Los Angeles, where he lived for 10 years, to get away from incidents like Sunday’s. He never expected to see something so gruesome occur so close to his family’s house. “It is kind of strange to see something like this happen on this side of town,” Moseley said.
∫ Contact reporter Brady McCombs at 573-4213 or [email protected]

One crimescene was a few blocks from my house.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

A Tucson police officer is in University Medical Center in critical condition and a pair of Pima County Sheriff’s deputies are there with non-life threatening injuries. The shooting spree began at just before 10 a.m. Sunday in North Tucson in the 8400 block of North Placita de la Manzana when the suspect, David Nicholas Delich, 25, fired at two houses with an assault rifle, said Rick Kastigar, Pima County Sheriff's Bureau Chief. He didn't hit anybody.

Assault rifle, eh?  

I hope the officers make out okay.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Prayers for the officers.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hope the cops make it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow.  that is a sort of nice part of Tucson. . . . . .Hmmmmm . . . .
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#7]
One of those "Go out with an atrocity" types? Except he didn't go out...
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Report of shooting at houses on the north side.  TPD cop was shot through the eye and will probably not make it.

One Deputy had a round pass through his shoulder.  Second Deputy was wounded by bullet fragments.

Press conference at 4PM.....

No shooter motive, yet.  Shooter gave up like a little bitch afterward.

link

Hourly Update
UPDATED at 2:50 p.m.: Officer shot in head on northeast side
Man dressed in camoflage, driving a convertible Mustang and brandishing an assault rifle led officers on cross-town chase
Brady McCombs and Alexis Huicochea
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 06.01.2008
advertisementA camouflage-clad man driving a red Mustang convertible opened fire on law enforcement officers with an assault rifle at five locations throughout Tucson Sunday, critically injuring one and wounding two others before giving up on Mount Lemmon Highway.
A Sheriff's deputy found the suspect driving west of Oracle Road on Ina Road and began chasing him. At Ina and Oracle, the shooter fired at the deputy, hitting him in the right shoulder. The deputy continued the chase south on Oracle but lost track of the man, Kastigar said.
Deputies working on the east side picked him up near Swan and River. A chase continued with several officers trailing the red mustang, Kastigar said. As they drove east on Tanque Verde, the suspect fired shots back at the officers on Tanque Verde Road bridge. The shots didn’t hit anybody. Further ahead, west of Houghton Road on Tanque Verde, officers laid down stop sticks.
Before he hit them, Delich made an abrupt left turn heading north on to a side street called Tomahawk Trail, Kastigar said. There, he fired at a Tucson police officer immediately behind him, striking him more than once, including in the head, Kastigar. The officer was flown by helicopter to University Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
Delich was able to lose the officers after shooting the officer, Kastigar said. They found him again driving up Catalina Highway on the way to Mount Lemmon. At milepost 1.5, he shot at a Sheriff's deputy, causing a minor wound to the side of his head, Kastigar said.
The man continued north and gave up at Molina Basin at about 11 a.m., more than an hour after the incident began. He was arrested and taken into custody. A background check shows that Delich has been arrested on criminal trespassing, a marijuana violation and possession of drug paraphernalia. He has not spent any time in Arizona prisons.
Nobody else was injured during the chase, Kastigar said. Catalina Highway and other areas where shootings occurred were closed Sunday, causing significant traffic delays. Investigators don't know why the man went on the shooting spree, Kastigar said.
The shooting spree and chase was a harrowing experience for people on Catalina Highway and at the shooting locations. Jody and Don Mackey were biking up Catalina Highway near Molino Basin when somebody in a car told them to get out of there, and that somebody was shotting at people with a rifle, they said. Then, they saw 20-25 officers speed up the highway.
"You knew something horrible was happening," said Jody Mackey, of Tucson. They sped back down the mountain on their bikes to ensure their safety. "It was scary, it was horrifying," said Jody Mackey, of Tucson. "We didn't want to get killed."
Children Gab and Nolan Illanas, heard the gunshots from their house in the Tanque Verde Woods subdivision, just east of where the Tucson Police officer was shot. The children also saw police officers speed off behind the Mustang after the shots were fired. Nolan, 10, went outside to see what was going on and saw a police officer in his car at the entrance to the neighborhood. "We were, like, really scared," Nolan said.
Their mother, Sheree Illanas, said the children, like the rest of the neighbors, were unharmed but shaken. “It’s always quiet here,” said Judy Harris, who lives in the same neighborhood. “So that was pretty scary.”
Chris Moseley said he moved from Los Angeles, where he lived for 10 years, to get away from incidents like Sunday’s. He never expected to see something so gruesome occur so close to his family’s house. “It is kind of strange to see something like this happen on this side of town,” Moseley said.
∫ Contact reporter Brady McCombs at 573-4213 or [email protected]

The chase ended a few blocks from my house.

Like. . .we were like. . . . .really scared or something. . . . .like. . . . . .
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#9]
While reading that article I was thinking, "Ok, who's got a 50BMG?"
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Tucson crew... anyone ever hear of that guy?

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Lets not be too quick to judge. The guy is probably a decent honest citizen just exercising his right to resist an unlawful arrest.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#12]
The officers that arrested him showed tremendous restraint.  Prayers for the officers that were shot.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn, prayers out bound
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Hope they are OK
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#15]
So whose houses did he shoot at, since that started the whole thing?

I also want to point out that wearing camo and driving a red Mustang don't really go together for "low profile".
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#17]
It's interesting, whenever a cop violates a citizens rights were the first to condemn them. But this thread shows that were also the first to mourn them when they go down in the line of duty.

prayers to the family
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I hope my brothers pull through and I hope that bastard dies of repeated rapes in prison.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I hope my brothers pull through and I hope that bastard dies of repeated rapes in prison.

A cop killer? He'll be a hero in prison.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:42:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It's interesting, whenever a cop violates a citizens rights were the first to condemn them. But this thread shows that were also the first to mourn them when they go down in the line of duty.

prayers to the family

That's because we take it kinda personally when the people who are charged with protecting the innocent get hurt or killed, and we also take it kinda personally when someone abuses that position to violate our rights.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Dupe!
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=13&t=311352

Just Kidding, Mine is in the AZ HTF.

The Daily Star didn't have anything up when I originally heard about it. I'm constantly disappointed by the speediness of the local news websites to update on breaking news.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Best wishes to the officers
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 4:07:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A cop killer? He'll be a hero in prison.

I know, but i can dream can't I?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I hope the wounded officers recover fully.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Prayers to the officers
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The officers that arrested him showed tremendous restraint.  Prayers for the officers that were shot.

+1, i cant say i would have "held to my oath" like those peace officers did. Says a lot for them.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Officer Hite was pronounced dead today.  21 yr AF vet.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#30]
My friend Josh employes a man who was a former friend of the shooter,

The shooter put this former friend along with about 6 other people on a list of people to kill along with their families.  This was forwarded to TPD a few weeks ago and fell on deaf ears.  

He was pictured on myspace with a Yugo SKS and what looks like Romanian RPK

He also grew out a ROP beard and had links to Jihadist Myspace accounts
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
My friend Josh employes a man who was a former friend of the shooter,

The shooter put this former friend along with about 6 other people on a list of people to kill along with their families.  This was forwarded to TPD a few weeks ago and fell on deaf ears.  

He was pictured on myspace with a Yugo SKS and what looks like Romanian RPK

He also grew out a ROP beard and had links to Jihadist Myspace accounts

Not Terror related
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#32]
The office that was shot in the head died yesterday afternoon just before 1:00 pm.

It came out on local radio (104.1 the Truth) this morning that TPD cops DO NOT have rifles in their cars.  Once again, cops with handguns go up against a criminal with no conscience armed with at least 1 assault rifle.  

this article has the latest.  The scumbag had pics of himself and 2 AKs (maybe SKS) on his myspace page, with threats to kill cops.  

Looks like a typical young arfcommer.  

I was driving the other way across town when this all happened - from Old Spanish Trail, up Harrison, and across on Sunrise, but didn't see him or any cops.  

Reports are that there were other 911 calls that went unanswered at the time because there were so many TPD cops after him.  There has been a lot of talk around town about the shortage of cops here ( known gang members outnumber TPD 5:1 ), and the city manager's office is so far doing nothing to fix it.  

Officer Hite left behind a son in the military, a wife, and a 1 year old daughter.  He was retired Air Force with an apparently excellent record in the service.  

A fund has been set up for the family  - this is copied from the azstarnet.com article:

FUND FOR FAMILY
A benefit fund has been established to assist the family of Erik Hite, the 43-year-old Tucson police officer who died Monday afternoon from wounds suffered during a Sunday morning shooting.
The fund was set up by the 100 Club of Arizona, a group whose mission is to provide financial assistance to families of public safety officers and firefighters seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, according to the club's Web site.
Donations can be made to the Hite family through any Wells Fargo bank, indicating the TPOA Officer Erik Hite benefit fund No. 2475164071, the site said.

The 1041thetruth.com website has a poll asking if cops should be able to use more force when aprehending a suspect that has already used violence against them.  As of a few minutes ago it was 100% YES.

out for now,

grommet
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Where do you get this shit.

5:1 gang vs TPD, that is fucking stupid dude.  

And he did not have two AKs, he had a Yugo SKS and RPK.  Get your facts straight.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#34]
It really sucks that an officer had to be killed but at the same time,

TPD spends more time chasing motorcycles on a sat night then they do in preventing crime.  If you dont believe that then explain to me why TPD will focus their air assets to chase a motorcycle along with 15 patrol cars for a speeding bike that did nothing wrong, yet they were unable to use a single aircraft to chase a shooter and cop killer.  

The fact that PCSD was unable to get to the neighborhood where the shooter was shooting at houses, and bumped into him 15 minutes later and 5 miles down the road is a complete failure.  The fact that he shot a deputy and was able to evade being followed for another 5 miles after that to accidently bump into TPD is a failure.  The fact that he killed an officer and got away again only to drive up Mt Lemmon Highway to shoot another sherrif and get away is a failure.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

And he did not have two AKs, he had a Yugo SKS and RPK.  Get your facts straight.

Do you live in Tucson?  If you do, listen to the radio.  There is a police association group here that has stated that on their radio ads.  I take their word for it.  

Do you have facts that prove otherwise?  If so, state them.

As far as the make of the rifles, I edited my post.  I could be wrong.  Does it really matter that much?  

A good cop and veteran is dead, a 1 year old girl is fatherless, and you're throwing darts over crap like this?  I hope you feel better now.

-grommet

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you live in Tucson?  If you do, listen to the radio.  There is a police association group here that has stated that on their radio ads.  I take their word for it.  

As far as the make of the rifles, I edited my post.  I could be wrong.  Does it really matter that much?  

A good cop and veteran is dead, a 1 year old girl is fatherless, and you're throwing darts over crap like this?  I hope you feel better now.

-grommet

I live in Oro Valley, and I refuse to believe anything I hear on the radio especially when its a group that is trying to do everything in their power to get more wages for a group of cops.  

Tucson Police get paid equal to what 99% of the LEOs in AZ get except for Scottsdale which obivously has a lot more money to spare.  

5:1 is bullshit plain and simple.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#37]

My sympathy to all the officers involved.  Some prior posts (granted a very few) demostrate that some folks here need to wash their mouths out with shit as an improvement.  This was obviously a bad psychotic guy who has made all gun owners look bad and fed the gun grabbers fuel and vitriol.  Never mind the fact that he legally had no right to own any firearms, having prior arrest and conviction record.  Not all felonies lead to prison time, but felonies are felonies. Rooting for cop killers is no way to advance the 2A.  My two scents.

Update.  Sorry to hear about the officers death.  Sounds like the guy was a wannabee jihadist and ultimately a coward.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-grommet

I live in Oro Valley, and I refuse to believe anything I hear on the radio especially when its a group that is trying to do everything in their power to get more wages for a group of cops.  

Tucson Police get paid equal to what 99% of the LEOs in AZ get except for Scottsdale which obivously has a lot more money to spare.  

Ok. I'll say it.
You sir, are an <Edit. Bama> .
Save your "I think the police get paid too much" rhetoric for a thread that isn't about police getting shot and killed in the line of duty.

Oh, and a "speeding motorcycle' IS doing somthign wrong--speeding.

pato
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Unless you were there first hand to see why Tucson has a vendeta for motorcycles then I would not commit if i were you.  

This group is bitching about TPD being underpayed when they get paided more or equal to the rest of the LEOs of the state.  The group pretends that TPD is getting paid peanuts, when they are getting paid in the 40s like everyone else.  South Tucson gets paid in the 30s and I dont see anyone bitching for them.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Without a source of fact for this statement, it has zero credibility.

I find the way you trash the cops in your post to be below contempt, especially at a time like this.  I don't like everything they do either, but they go out and put their life on the line every day.  That means something to me - I value what they do and I respect and admire them for it.

I'd guess you have some good reason for how you feel, but if some nutjob like this was gunning for you, they'd still stand up and do their best to protect you.  Would you do the same for them?

-grommet

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Steve Leal in Tucson City Council stated that they decided to pay TPD officers about 10% less than Phoenix Metro.

The correct way of stating that is that Phoenix PD pays 10% then everyone else.  

Pima County SD
Cochise County SD
Pinal County SD
South Tucson PD
Oro Valley PD

All are payed less than Tucson PD and are within the same geographical area.  Only the Arizona Dept of Public Safety get paid more, and we are splitting hairs to get at that level too.  

Comparing rates to a region that 150 miles further north and has a budget that is much larger along with a higher population so therefore a higher property tax revenues does not compare.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Officer Hite was pronounced dead today.  21 yr AF vet.

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Steve Leal in Tucson City Council stated that they decided to pay TPD officers about 10% less than Phoenix Metro.

The correct way of stating that is that Phoenix PD pays 10% then everyone else.  

Pima County SD
Cochise County SD
Pinal County SD
South Tucson PD
Oro Valley PD

All are payed less than Tucson PD and are within the same geographical area.  Only the Arizona Dept of Public Safety get paid more, and we are splitting hairs to get at that level too.  

Comparing rates to a region that 150 miles further north and has a budget that is much larger along with a higher population so therefore a higher property tax revenues does not compare.  

You know, dude, you can start your own thread to bitch about how much money the cops get paid, but it seems that you would rather come and shit in this thread about a cop getting killed in the line of duty. Help me with my thinking.

RIP to the slain Deputy.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Its sad that he died no doubt.  I am not bitching about what they are getting paid, but they are pretending they are getting paid nothing, and they get more than all those other depts some of which were involved in this shooting.  2 PCSD were wounded remember.  

TPD has an arrogant policy and this has no cost the life of an officer as a result.  

And it was not a deputy that was killed it was a TPD officer.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Its sad that he died no doubt.  I am not bitching about what they are getting paid, but they are pretending they are getting paid nothing, and they get more than all those other depts some of which were involved in this shooting.  2 PCSD were wounded remember.  

TPD has an arrogant policy and this has no cost the life of an officer as a result.  

And it was not a deputy that was killed it was a TPD officer.  

My bad. Officer...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Man when I first read Tucson I thought it was going to be an illegal alien with all the border crime lately and the amount of criminals coming across.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
The office that was shot in the head died yesterday afternoon just before 1:00 pm.

It came out on local radio (104.1 the Truth) this morning that TPD cops DO NOT have rifles in their cars.  Once again, cops with handguns go up against a criminal with no conscience armed with at least 1 assault rifle.  

this article has the latest.  The scumbag had pics of himself and 2 AKs (maybe SKS) on his myspace page, with threats to kill cops.  

Looks like a typical young arfcommer.  

I was driving the other way across town when this all happened - from Old Spanish Trail, up Harrison, and across on Sunrise, but didn't see him or any cops.  

Reports are that there were other 911 calls that went unanswered at the time because there were so many TPD cops after him.  There has been a lot of talk around town about the shortage of cops here ( known gang members outnumber TPD 5:1 ), and the city manager's office is so far doing nothing to fix it.  

Officer Hite left behind a son in the military, a wife, and a 1 year old daughter.  He was retired Air Force with an apparently excellent record in the service.  

A fund has been set up for the family  - this is copied from the azstarnet.com article:

FUND FOR FAMILY
A benefit fund has been established to assist the family of Erik Hite, the 43-year-old Tucson police officer who died Monday afternoon from wounds suffered during a Sunday morning shooting.
The fund was set up by the 100 Club of Arizona, a group whose mission is to provide financial assistance to families of public safety officers and firefighters seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, according to the club's Web site.
Donations can be made to the Hite family through any Wells Fargo bank, indicating the TPOA Officer Erik Hite benefit fund No. 2475164071, the site said.

The 1041thetruth.com website has a poll asking if cops should be able to use more force when aprehending a suspect that has already used violence against them.  As of a few minutes ago it was 100% YES.

out for now,

grommet

Looks like a typical young arfcommer, WTF?

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Its their job.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top