Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2001 9:46:48 PM EDT
This morning, after reading the 'Americans, Arm Yourselves' Thread, I sent the following e-mail to James Farah, the Senior Editor and CEO of World Net Daily.com:

Hello Mr. Farah:

I am an avid fan of yours from the days of Tabloid, etc., and have always enjoyed your views on the Second Amendment.

I especially enjoyed today's 'Americans - Arm Yourselves.'

I am a moderator on a 'gun' forum called AR15.com. The members are all Second Amendment supporters and your article from today was mentioned approvingly.

Some members, however, questioned whether we should even be members of the NRA, due to its lackluster performance since Sept 11.

I replied that Joseph Farah IS THE NRA!  as far as I was concerned.

I figured that you might be a member of the NRA, am I right? Please let me know!

And thank you so much for worldnetdaily.com - it's the very first thing I turn to for news in the 'interesting times' in which we live!

Very truly yours, etc.
View Quote

This e-mail was sent at 9:40, AM, CST.

At 10:20 AM, I received this reply:
I am a member -- but one they will never put in one of their ads...

JF
View Quote

I knew it! James Farah is a member of the NRA!

The thread is found at: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=69753[/url]

I never posted my 'James Farah [b]is[/b] the NRA' post to that thread, because I hadn't gotten back his response to my e-mail when the thread played itself out.

Anyway, I thought you'd like to know that a real patriot like Farah was still a member of the NRA!

Eric The(AsYouShouldBeToo!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Worldnetdaily.com is a great online newspaper.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top